Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Vengeance Racing Grand Opening Sales/Raffles... We have LOST OUR MINDS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 07:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike@Vengeance
More Giveaways
More Sales
More Girls
More give aways are good. Thanx for the cam! (May I suggest a VRD built iron 408"?) I've got a cam that will work real good in it

More sales will work if the above mentioned give away isn't working for ya

More girls? Yes please
Old 11-15-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The more girls is a great idea..especially if they wear shorter shorts...
Old 11-15-2006, 08:24 PM
12 Second Club

that was my formula on the dyno..thanks for posting a pic btw..i noticed a the ultra clean black M6 formy out there too lol..got a habit for spottin them things..sneaky buggers..hell of a turnout too..had an absolute blast!!! Good grubbage ..great people..great giveaways...*short shorts* and i finally go tmy car tuned.. no more DTCs..no more excessive fuel smell out the back..wish i put down better numbers tho..although it was a solid steady base line ..now i know where i stand..and it's only going to get meaner..
I have got the tranny figured out..the rear end i know which one to get..question is which will be the best 6.0 litre to build and yes it will be sprayed..
Old 11-15-2006, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

I also thinki shoulda got the loudest F body too damnit lol..that white ram air ta was my buddy Andrew and i don't beleive that true duals are louder than an SLP loudmouth..no cats..no converter...just straight out the back..but then again i didn't have room for that oh so pretty trick flow banner neither lol
Old 11-15-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Black FormulaLs1
that was my formula on the dyno..thanks for posting a pic btw..i noticed a the ultra clean black M6 formy out there too lol..got a habit for spottin them things..sneaky buggers..hell of a turnout too..had an absolute blast!!! Good grubbage ..great people..great giveaways...*short shorts* and i finally go tmy car tuned.. no more DTCs..no more excessive fuel smell out the back..wish i put down better numbers tho..although it was a solid steady base line ..now i know where i stand..and it's only going to get meaner..
I have got the tranny figured out..the rear end i know which one to get..question is which will be the best 6.0 litre to build and yes it will be sprayed..
Yea, I saw it make one pull. I had a black m6 parked next level up. Never got to talk to ya, guess ya went for a ride after the run. Some of your CGFYB folks know me.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe I will have some money to waste and time to spare next semester for the next show.

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing Grand Opening Sales/Raffles... We have LOST OUR MINDS!!!