Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Fastest Southern Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=BlueThunder2]
Originally Posted by 8thmile

Hello....are you paying attention? Chris did not say he has the fastest street car....he says the South has the fastest street car.
10-4 My bad.. I just started laughing when i read that... I wish Ron would bring there shop car to the streets Cause I'd love but bust that ***.. Yep that was VR's callout on the street... Any $$$$$$$....

Here's Your chance Ron to get back at me, When my navy blue Coupe wore you out...
Old 02-26-2007, 05:25 PM
10 Second Club

[QUOTE=8thmile]
Originally Posted by BlueThunder2

10-4 My bad.. I just started laughing when i read that... I wish Ron would bring there shop car to the streets Cause I'd love but bust that ***.. Yep that was VR's callout on the street... Any $$$$$$$....

Here's Your chance Ron to get back at me, When my SD Coupe wore you out...

I doubt you will see them on the street. That would not be smart business. Crash a car, kill someone, etc. The business then goes under. However, if you shoot Ron or Mike a pm and challenge them at the track, I'm sure you will get an answer. Ron could always bring out his 9 sec. Dick Harrell car.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:32 PM
9 Second Club

6.36@110 in the 8th. not the fastest by any means but for thrown together junk, its not too bad. BTW (kevin, black t/a) from knox,tn has went 5.7s. its the fastest stock susp. ls1 car that i know of from the south. may be others, tho.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:33 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by choppin-suey
well since your not one of them you should pretty much end yourself for nutswinging, oh yeah I would love to see you **** at vengeance put together a 3650 pound street car with full interior and leasther seats with a 370 cubic inch motor and run 9.5's on pump gas
Nobody said that it was going to be on pump gas either *** wipe! You guy's need to read a little more!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:36 PM
9 Second Club

[QUOTE=8thmile]
Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Remember we have the Fastest Street Car in the country here!!QUOTE]

LOL.. You mean you have the fastest track car thats street legal.. Cause i'm in Woodstock and if you think your "king of the streets". I got two grand that says I'll take that title from you... I know a safe place on that we can do it..
Well you are probably about 10 minute's from me.I did not say I had the fastest street car!! We as in the South or even better Georgia has it. You all need to read a little better!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=BlueThunder2]

I doubt you will see them on the street. That would not be smart business. Crash a car, kill someone, etc. The business then goes under. However, if you shoot Ron or Mike a pm and challenge them at the track, I'm sure you will get an answer. Ron could always bring out his 9 sec. Dick Harrell car.
Not to bring up the past but i've seen Ron on the streets more than I've seen him at the tracks... And that 9 sec Dick Harrell Conversion car is the one i already busted on the streets...
Old 02-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=HUNTER02SS]

Well you are probably about 10 minute's from me.I did not say I had the fastest street car!! We as in the South or even better Georgia has it. You all need to read a little better!
Maybe you should read alttle further also... I already noticed that and corrected it...
Old 02-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Sny-D bitch
Old 02-26-2007, 05:40 PM
10 Second Club

[QUOTE=8thmile]

Not to bring up the past but i've seen Ron on the streets more than I've seen him at the tracks... And that 9 sec Dick Harrell Conversion car is the one i already busted on the streets...
He was racing on streets ages ago. And, I doubt you beat his car once it became the 9 sec. Dick Harrell car. I doubt it has spent any street time. I came close to beating Ron with that car when it wasn't a Dick Harrell car also.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Teching In

LOL.. I'm Not worried about a 9 sec car.. I run that on the streets... Tires up..
Old 02-26-2007, 05:41 PM
9 Second Club

Sny-D bitch
I probably know you especially if you were street racing 2 year's ago.I used to race every weekend even at Moreland until that got busted!Pm me!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Teching In

I probably know you especially if you were street racing 2 year's ago.I used to race every weekend even at Moreland until that got busted!Pm me!

Sent... Everyone loves the Hole
Old 02-26-2007, 05:45 PM
10 Second Club

LOL.. I'm Not worried about a 9 sec car.. I run that on the streets... Tires up..
I'm thinking I know who you are too. Chris, let me know once you get it figured out.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Teching In

I'm thinking I know who you are too. Chris, let me know once you get it figured out.

really?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:14 PM
9 Second Club

Nobody said that it was going to be on pump gas either *** wipe! You guy's need to read a little more!
my piont exactly, you couldnt duplicate his setup if you tried(him going 9.5 on pump gas) so stop swinging from the overinflater of the dyno's nuts and get your shitbucket out there and do something work talking about instead of blabbering like a slow **** that you are.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:53 PM
9 Second Club

You must think you car is god all mighty or something.

We got street car's that run faster than you POS!Remember we have the Fastest Street Car in the country here!!So bring your *** down here so it can get cracked.You are really out of your league.Stay up there and run your 9.50 and leave the faster cars to us here in the SOUTH !!!!!!!
Nope my **** is slow but its 2 seconds faster than yours so what does that tell ya?

Really who has the fastest "street car" in the country?

Your a toolbag and I'll crack your *** period! son!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

really?
I'm sure you know me and HUNTER. He used to drive around in the Blue SS on fat's and skinnies (with the blower), and I had the Blue Trans Am (w/ Texas tags) on fats and skinnies (hitting a mean lick.). We both have new set-ups now. He has a new car with new motor, ready for some forced induction, and I have a higher compression motor with nitrous.

I can't wait until I get out of this stupid tree huggin state and get back to the south so my car can run some better times and be back on the street (without hiding from cops.). I'll be back down to New Orleans, running at No Problem Raceway in October. Thank God.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Just some info for ol' boy that says he busted Ron's *** on the street.

It wasn't the DH car. The DH car has NOT seen ANY street time.

So... with that said, you ran a red MILD H/C camaro w/a 100 hit and cracked that ***.

WOW. You are the MAN!

So.... you go 9's on the street.... wheels up....

WOW. You are the MAN!

This thread is ******' gay.

Despite what your Mommy told you.... 9's AIN'T fast..... on the street or ANYWHERE else.

Believe it or not..... 9's were done on the street(wheels up)back when you were still shittin' in your ******* pants.

So.... get the **** over it, and make more power or go to the ******' house.

The FAST guys aren't spewing their BullShit on the internet.

So.... until you John Force wannabe's are running LOW 8's or better(ON the ******' street).... take your raggetty *** 9 sec JUNK to the import forums.... b/c THAT's where you bitches sound like you belong.

Btw.... I'm SLOW
Old 02-26-2007, 07:18 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Nope my **** is slow but its 2 seconds faster than yours so what does that tell ya?

Really who has the fastest "street car" in the country?

Your a toolbag and I'll crack your *** period! son!
It is all good.I will have my junk together shortly.We will definatly get together at the track or street.Tennessee sound's like a good place.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Ok so tell me again WHY these Yankee ******** are posting in the Southern Section..not to mention the Souths Fastest thread?

take your punk ***'s back to the shithole you crawled out of.

Quick Reply: Fastest Southern Car