Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Tide612 aka Kyle Greek

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tide612 aka Kyle Greek

Don't know if anyone knows this guy but there is a 'boy' by the name of Kyle Greek ripping people off like crazy on all kinds of forums. His screen name on most forums is Tide612. This quote is directly from pirate4x4.com , please help if you can.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYLE GREEK CASE!!!!!!

Anyone who has been victimized by Kyle Greek needs to go to this website for the FBI and enter information into the database. When the total amout of fraud reaches $100,000 the case will be automatically opened. Please enter any information you have to www.ic3.gov.

Thanks

If you any info that could be helpful please go to pirate4x4.com or use the above link if you've been ripped off by this guy. Thank you.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone that has been ripped off by this idiot, Please send me a PM, or EMAIL me.

I am the guy that bought the IMPY SS with an extra 50k miles. Kyle is currently under investigation. Please get in contact with me, And I will get you all the info you need to get the ball rolling (as in the name and phone number of the investigator). Let's band together and send this idiot to jail. Also, if any of you know the guys that were ripped off, please contact them and let them know i'm looking for them.

c.melto@gmail.com

Casey