Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Engine Shops around Dothan, AL

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by little Red Camaro
Man, I always thought Enterprise was a pretty boring town! I go there at least once a year to visit my parents! Hate the drive....too long! And each time a go I never seem to see any fbodies! My sister graduated from Enterprise last year, and can't wait to get the hell out of there!
You thought Enterprise was boring...I grew up in Andalusia. Think smaller than Enterprise and further from any decent sized towns. The car scene was pretty decent around there when I was growing up though. Lots of older muscle cars.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Launching!

don't get me wrong, I lived there for a few years while my dad was stationed there, it is a nice town. My parents love it! I like how close ya'll are to the beach! My sister name is Morgan.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:39 AM
On The Tree

she wasnt on danceline was she?
Old 06-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Launching!

I have no idea, I thought she had something to do with the band.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Guys in Enterprise I think the first or second Saturday of the month car guys meet up in the parking lot beside DQ. There are some bad street cars up there. A turbo 68 Camaro, some bad Mustangs, and a few zo6's.
Pilcher Automotive can do any machine work you want done, they dont like to work on cars except Pro Mods or Big Motor cars. If you want someone to do the swap for you contact Transmatic Transmissions in Enterprise. Guys name is Mike Collins, he has a L/S '70 Camaro with a 706 in it. He does alota work for guys in the area, he did my trans. Good luck
Old 06-10-2007, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

The Enterprise Cruise in is the first Saturday of the month. It's put on by the Weevil City Cruisers
Old 06-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by onebad12
Guys in Enterprise I think the first or second Saturday of the month car guys meet up in the parking lot beside DQ. There are some bad street cars up there. A turbo 68 Camaro, some bad Mustangs, and a few zo6's.
Pilcher Automotive can do any machine work you want done, they dont like to work on cars except Pro Mods or Big Motor cars. If you want someone to do the swap for you contact Transmatic Transmissions in Enterprise. Guys name is Mike Collins, he has a L/S '70 Camaro with a 706 in it. He does alota work for guys in the area, he did my trans. Good luck
I'll have to look into Transmatic Transmissions. Have you had any work done by the guy or know people that have? I'm really looking at spending a little more then I want and get a 402 shortblock so hopefully I can get a decent price from him for the swap. Thanks again to everyone for the info/help. Its really hard doing stuff sitting out here in Iraq.... LOL
Old 06-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Mike owns Transmatic Transmissions and is a good guy. He does good work and knows what hes doing. He built my transmission and has answered alota questions for me. For the machine work there is only one place to go, Pilcher Automotive.

Originally Posted by Kavslayer
I'll have to look into Transmatic Transmissions. Have you had any work done by the guy or know people that have? I'm really looking at spending a little more then I want and get a 402 shortblock so hopefully I can get a decent price from him for the swap. Thanks again to everyone for the info/help. Its really hard doing stuff sitting out here in Iraq.... LOL

Quick Reply: Engine Shops around Dothan, AL