Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Anybody in Memphis that could help me??

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007 | 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Anybody in Memphis that could help me??

Anybody in Memphis that could help me with a header install?? I dont have the money to send it to a shop, so i need to do them myself. They are flowtech headers. I would trully appreciate it if someone could help me or even give me advise.
Old 06-22-2007 | 06:15 PM
TECH Resident

I might be able to help you out. What kinda help do you need, I.E. do you have all the tools and jacks and everything to install the headers, and a place to do it?
Old 06-22-2007 | 06:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Yahelou
Anybody in Memphis that could help me with a header install?? I dont have the money to send it to a shop, so i need to do them myself. They are flowtech headers. I would trully appreciate it if someone could help me or even give me advise.

I could give you a hand if you wanted. How are the Flowtech headers? Does one of the primaries wrap around the steering knuckle Or are they all on one side?
Old 06-23-2007 | 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

i believe i have all the tools. i have a garage and a 2 ton jack and stands. i have been reading about the installation online. i believe it does wrap around the steering knuckle. but i have never installed headers before so i am hoping someone that has done it before could help me to make sure i dont do anything wrong
right now i am waiting on the o2 extensions to come in, but im gonna work on them this weekend. if anybody has free time and would like to lend a hand, i would appreciate it.