Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

NC local with LS1 longblock, Iron 408 bare block for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC local with LS1 longblock, Iron 408 bare block for sale

I have two big things for sale!!

Number one:
A 2002 LS1 from Kiley2481 from the www.horsepowerjunkies.com forum (Might have gotten his numbers wrong) Mike Kiley's car. Motor has about 23k miles on it. I have not installed it, or modified it in any way. He sold it to me, I bought it, ran into some financial trouble and now I need to sell it before I ever even installed it

What you're getting:

2002 LS1 basically stock, plus LS6 intake manifold, Stock LS1 Fbody Clutch AND Flywheel installed on motor.

What is missing from the motor:

These are the parts Mike kept for his build:
-intake manifold bolts
-valve covers
-oil pan
-Throttle body
-Sensors

All of these sensors and parts can be purchased from him for minimal expense if he still has 'em or from just about anyone on LS1tech.

It comes with a nice red engine stand to keep it up off the floor and according to Mayhem Motorsports outside of Raleigh NC, the motor was a stout one from the get-go. Over 310whp and being that it is basically brand new and low mileage. You can contact them for more info.

I purchased the motor for 1800 dollars and drove about 3 hours to pick it up. I am asking $1550 for everything mentioned (including the ls6 intake)completely unmolested from the day I bought it.

Number 2:

An Iron LS1 block already machined to .030 over to accomodate a 408 build that I half-heartedly started on. Block was purchased about 3 months ago from MR_PRESIDENT right here on LS1tech and was removed from a 2002 cadillac escalade with 25k miles on the odometer.

As Mr_President can attest, it is still in the same package that he shipped it to me with.

$650

MISC INFO:

I am local to southeastern North Carolina (Wilmington) and would prefer a local pickup. I will gladly drive up to 100 miles for delivery for an extra 50 dollars (food and gas money for the drive back). This would include raleigh, fayetteville, Jacksonville, New Bern, Myrtle beach, etc. If you wanna meet me halfway I'll do it free of charge. I am also a member of Evolutionm.net and v8rx7forum.com (yeah yeah smelly little evos...) and I have a good trader rating in all of these places (cept rx7forum cause i havent sold anything there yet).

Quick Reply: NC local with LS1 longblock, Iron 408 bare block for sale