Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Looking for a race

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
hahaha dude my car is faster than a 13.6..and i was looking at some time slips on here and most of the stock ss's are runing 13.7-13.9....all i know is if your gunna run me you better not bring a bone stock camaro or ta

can we see some pics of your car and the engine and what not..your so proud of the car I know you gotta have some pics of your super ride...or is it that ol "I dont know how to post them" excuse again
Old 08-26-2007, 01:53 PM
10 Second Club

did this race ever happen?
Old 08-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Teching In

man he never called me....and now i dont have pics of my car im just not the kinda guy that takes pics of his car and puts them on the net
Old 08-26-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

roflmao!!!
Old 08-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Teching In

Oh my word. First he comes in here saying he can own an LS1 car... But only if it isnt modded. Gotta be stock. Buddy, you do whatever mods to your little rustang you want, ill do the same to my LS1 and we'll see who's faster. Or better yet, lets just spend the same amount of total money on a car and mods and see who's faster.

You said you bought your car for 26k and spent another 2k in mods? Well lets see, that would be 28k total... I bought my car for right around 20k, so that would give me 8k to spend on mods... Anyone in here care to speculate on what an LS1 car with 8k worth of mods would do to a new GT? Go home, little rustang driver, you aint got nuthin on anyone in here, and you know it.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Regular

ok just so some of these new guys to the thread understand whats going on explain what this thread is about sleeperstang16

Have you found a race yet?
Is it an auto LS1 or a 6-speed?
Is your car an auto or a 5-speed?
what kind of LS1 are you looking to race (one that is bone stock or light mods)
what is the race gonna be? roll or a dig? what MPH?

ok now you can explain yourself to everyone instead of putting up all the same posts that keep repeating themselves saying "hahahaha......im gonna beat a LS1!!!!"
Old 08-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Teching In

ive got $800 in my car and yeah i paid 26K for my car..hahaha but dont compare mine to yours stock for stock yeah yours is faster but its not half the car....GM makes a shity car dude it might be fast but its a **** box on wheels....yes ive found a race im sup to race LEVI AKA BLACKJ98 he has an auto LS1 with intake and exh..i have a 5 speed with CAi, tune and gears..i wanted to run a lightly moded one..and il go from dig or roll...il be out in front by 60 so how fast we go doesnt matter to me...id say we will prob shut it down around 110-120.....guys im gunna outrun this guys ta and when i do then we can set up another run with something else and see just what kinda LS1 my car and out run
Old 08-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Staging Lane

this is a joke. i raced a 05 gt, exhaust, CAI, Tune and 150 shot, and i shut it down before 3rd gear. YOUR SLOW...enough said..now get the ***** out of ls1tech and go to one of ur mustang sites.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
TECH Regular

ive got $800 in my car and yeah i paid 26K for my car..hahaha but dont compare mine to yours stock for stock yeah yours is faster but its not half the car....GM makes a shity car dude it might be fast but its a **** box on wheels....yes ive found a race im sup to race LEVI AKA BLACKJ98 he has an auto LS1 with intake and exh..i have a 5 speed with CAi, tune and gears..i wanted to run a lightly moded one..and il go from dig or roll...il be out in front by 60 so how fast we go doesnt matter to me...id say we will prob shut it down around 110-120.....guys im gunna outrun this guys ta and when i do then we can set up another run with something else and see just what kinda LS1 my car and out run
tell you what if you can outrun BLACKJ98 from a dig i will be impressed but if you beat and Auto car from a roll in a Manual car then that means nothing.

o and i dont see how a F-body is a shitty car. Just because your guages change colors and entertains little 16 yo kids like yourself doesnt make it a better car, but no matter what your opinion is about F-bodys they still stock for stock will ALWAYS OUTRUN MUSTANGS!!!!!
Old 08-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Teching In

yeah its a faster car but the car itself is poorly made the engine is great...i dont know how many guys i know what have FORD rearends...great engine bad car....and wouldnt going from a roll even it out i thought from a dig the man would have the advantage...hahaha i mean i could be wrong but thats what ive been told and most auto guys want to go from a roll...either way roll or dig same outcome
Old 08-26-2007, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

yeah its a faster car but the car itself is poorly made the engine is great...i dont know how many guys i know what have FORD rearends...great engine bad car....and wouldnt going from a roll even it out i thought from a dig the man would have the advantage...hahaha i mean i could be wrong but thats what ive been told and most auto guys want to go from a roll...either way roll or dig same outcome
you just said it all right there "ITS A FASTER CAR" yes i will agree the 10bolt is the weak link on these cars that doenst make the rest of the car shitty. yes autos are better from a dig but manuals are better from a roll. i dont think its gonna matter either way but keep in mind that what ever a auto LS1 does to you from a roll a 6-speed will only be worse. unless the driver is horrible.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And every fast ford runs a GM trans and often, a GM engine. Your car is a beer can with an overengineered, underpowered engine, which took your manufacture of choice 10 years to match the numbers. Mod for mod, you still don't match the performance.

I told you 3 pages ago I would run you. My engine is stock and I'm local. And I'll crack that *** anytime you like. In fact, go get your tires and I'll see you at the track...
Old 08-26-2007, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

wait did you guys miss the part where he said he doesnt have pictures of his car..if your an enthusiast to the point where you are joining a car site..much less a camaro website..then I would believe it is safe to assume that you have or would have a picture of your car..I cant imagine any of the guys on LS1TECH that dont have at least one pic of their car....you gotta camera phone???step outside and take a photo of YOUR car..maybe get a friend or girlfriend to take a photo with you next to the car...quit talking so much smack and make us believe you actually got a car first...i hear you running the mouth but i aint seen nothing to make me believe you really got a car
Old 08-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Teching In

a car that looks fast doesnt make it fast...and the only reason im on this site is to find a guy that will run me to shut everybody up..SPEED...what do you have done to your ride man
Old 08-26-2007, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

a car that looks fast doesnt make it fast...and the only reason im on this site is to find a guy that will run me to shut everybody up..SPEED...what do you have done to your ride man

Your Mustang does NOT look fast!!!!!
Old 08-26-2007, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What difference does it make. You came on kind of cool looking to test your car but you got cocky. Well I'm a little head strong myself. So you want a shot or not?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude there no WAY your still running your ****** mouth... Dude I will take the wastegate spring out of my car and run you... All it has is a tune..... I mean those mustangs are Not fast.. Not cool.. and your a *****...
Old 08-26-2007, 05:42 PM
Teching In

hahahahaha i might run speed il let you know if we do or not
Old 08-26-2007, 05:53 PM
TECH Regular

man he never called me....and now i dont have pics of my car im just not the kinda guy that takes pics of his car and puts them on the net
YOU CAME TO THE WRONG SEC RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE ILL PUT MONEY ON IT MY LT1 CAR WILL DRAG YOU WHY DONT YOU REPLY TO WHAT I SAID AND STOP BEING A BITCH ILL PUT 1K ON IT SAYS YOU WONT COME DOWN HERE AND RACE . YOU KNOW WHAT I TAKE THAT BACK ILL PUT 3K ON IT SO LETS SEE WJAT YOU SAY KNOW ?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Might? Mites are on a dogs ***. Put up or shut up, kiddo... Theres a test and tune night at Thunder Valley this coming Friday and I'll prolly be there, in the SS. White with T-Tops, center mount exhaust, and chrome ZR-1 wheels. You better bring your A game cuz you aint gettin no quarter from me. In fact, how about all the Oklahoma guys that want to show this kid that his car aint "half" what he thinks it is come to Noble and wear him out too? We can just make a night of it. When everyone shows you their taillights, then will you stop running your mouth? Its already past the point of annoying.