Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

www.georgiacarry.org

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.georgiacarry.org

I am not sure if any of you Georgia boy's on this site are aware of this .org or even care about your gun rights. Georgia has some rediculous gun laws. Even with a Georgia Firearms Licence (GFL, commonly called a CCW or CCP) you can not go into a resturant that serves alcohol for consumption period. Not even if you aren't taking a drink. As well as a Public Gathering clause, which makes everything a public gathering (anytime any two people meet in a public place for a common purpose). But, Georgia carry has filed law suits against county, city governments here in Georgia in order to maintain and preserve your gun rights.

Also to make you aware there is a sister site called www.georgiapacking.org it states all of Georgia's gun laws as well as a forum to discuss issues.

Is anyone here members of www.georgiacarry.org ? Or have you heard about it? Just curious.

Last edited by ls1ssdavid; 11-14-2007 at 09:33 PM. Reason: misspelled something
Old 11-14-2007, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1ssdavid
I am not sure if any of you Georgia boy's on this site are aware of this .org or even care about your gun rights. Georgia has some rediculous gun laws. Even with a Georgia Firearms Licence (GFL, commonly called a CCW or CCP) you can not go into a resturant that serves alcohol for consumption period. Not even if you aren't taking a drink. As well as a Public Gathering clause, which makes everything a public gathering (anytime any two people meet in a public place for a common purpose). But, Georgia carry has filed law suits against county, city governments here in Georgia in order to maintain and preserve your gun rights.

Also to make you aware there is a sister site called www.georgiapacking.org it states all of Georgia's gun laws as well as a forum to discuss issues.

Is anyone here members of www.georgiacarry.org ? Or have you heard about it? Just curious.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lnuxhakr
I saw a picture of your car under the tint question on georgia packing a few days ago. I was wondering if you were on this site.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh yea...im an old fart on here...
Old 11-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Banned

I had a permit in Louisiana... same thing...

I never bothered getting one here, that might be a good thing, I have a bad temper.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
I had a permit in Louisiana... same thing...

I never bothered getting one here, that might be a good thing, I have a bad temper.
I guess that is a good thing then...

Quick Reply: www.georgiacarry.org