Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Tech...

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 08:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Tech...

Yeahh...
Old 11-25-2007, 09:24 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn it took you this long
Old 11-25-2007, 09:38 AM
TECH Addict

I was busy listening to Melissa complain about the FSU loss from yesterday.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

its not like there was much help from the refs..... but ya'll won... .... though, I don't remember much... so it was rather painless....way too much cheap beer before the game and a flask in the game will do that

we can all just agree that lsu is the suck.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ba78ta
its not like there was much help from the refs..... but ya'll won... .... though, I don't remember much... so it was rather painless....way too much cheap beer before the game and a flask in the game will do that

we can all just agree that lsu is the suck.

We were drinking too...Mel was watching the FSU assbeating on the other channel-
Old 11-25-2007, 11:14 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah I agree with Roy on that one especiall that so called "pass interferance" that ended up getting run in for a touchdown for Georgia. And from watching the replay from that kickoff I do believe I saw the tech player get up with the ball when they unpiled everyone. Im not a dawgs or tech fan im neutral, but it sure does get annoying to hear those idiots bark like dogs all the time lol
Old 11-25-2007, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll openly say that tech played like **** and UGA had a better team... I'd hate to look like I'm making excuses.... but I hope they fire Chan "coachesvery" Gailey tomorrow.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Tech played like ****. Bennett coudn't throw a pass to save his life and tech's whole game (should) have been on the ground or short plays. Oh well, there's always two years from now (like they have a chance in athens)
Old 11-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

I'm a die hard Tech fan, I am also ready to get rid of Gailey. He is a nice man but seems to always play for the FG rather than TD. And he has never had any talent under center, nothing has changed with the 3 diff. off. coor. he has had. The worst thing is any time your head coach plays down an in state rival game as not being important, especially a year like this when you are playing for nothing anyway, he has got to go!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
We were drinking too...Mel was watching the FSU assbeating on the other channel-

hahaha. So I'll be wearing my UGA jersey this week.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:57 AM
9 Second Club

Glad the Dawgs won but we did get one gift TD from the refs with the interference call. knowshon got shutdown but that eventually opened up other avenues with so many keying on him. With UGA #4 in the BCS and most everyone returning, 08 should be a good year for the Dawgs.

Mel, FSU had to face a healthy Tebow.....that guy is good when he is healthy! I'd rather UGA play LSU than a healthy Tebow
Old 11-26-2007, 01:19 PM
TECH Regular

fyi, chan gailey is officially gone as of 2:00 this afternoon
Old 11-26-2007, 04:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It is EZ to blame ol Chan but he never had a real QB since he took the job...I am sure you have not forgotton ol Reggie "I can't count to 4" Ball .. not to mention that lack luster group of clowns you ran out there this year..I thought that it was strangly quiet this past week ... the bugs were flapping their jaws earlier in the season ... but then I thought about it and that is what they do every year .. I do not remember which one of those kids who wanted to actually put $50 on the game after they beat that power at the golden dome but I chose not to steal his money ... when the game gets close then reality sets in and they know that the same old song it going to be played on TG weekend..tech might have shut down Moreno but they forgot about Mr. Brown with his 136 yards...the Dawgs ruled again that is 7 in a row now...techs forever battle cry is wait till next year...

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS

Last edited by slt200mph; 11-26-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:51 PM
TECH Regular

All I have to say is #2!!!!!! So all you bitches can suck it and love me long time. Rich Rodriguez for president 2008.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slt200mph
It is EZ to blame ol Chan but he never had a real QB since he took the job...I am sure you have not forgotton ol Reggie "I can't count to 4" Ball .. not to mention that lack luster group of clowns you ran out there this year..I thought that it was strangly quiet this past week ... the bugs were flapping their jaws earlier in the season ... but then I thought about it and that is what they do every year .. I do not remember which one of those kids who wanted to actually put $50 on the game after they beat that power at the golden dome but I chose not to steal his money ... when the game gets close then reality sets in and they know that the same old song it going to be played on TG weekend..tech might have shut down Moreno but they forgot about Mr. Brown with his 136 yards...the Dawgs ruled again that is 7 in a row now...techs forever battle cry is wait till next year...

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS
I guess we will see how much a new coach can help. I will agree we only had 4 or 5 good players and Tashard Choice wsa the ONLY player that was abel to do anythin on offense but 1 person can not win games. I think Chan had a HUGE part (but not the only reason) that tech lost more games than it should have. Playing for field goals does not win games. We dont know if we have a good QB because we have only seen 2 the entire time he has been here. No matter how bad they did they still played and nobody else was even given a shot. O well just gotta wait till the next year. Maybe when Alabama beats Auburn then GT will beat Georgia
Old 11-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

I can't blame Gailey for everything but, as a fan I can see that he didn't always put the team in the best position to win. That is all you can ask for from a coach, after that the players have to execute, and neither where evident this season.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut
All I have to say is #2!!!!!! So all you bitches can suck it and love me long time. Rich Rodriguez for president 2008.
You change horses more than a jockey...