Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.
View Poll Results: David or Goliath Poll
David-02 WS6 TA
35.66%
Goliath-Hunter02ss
64.34%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

David or Goliath????????

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SILVERZZ28
What's his excuse this 100th time
He realized the car he loaded was only capable of running 11's. Maybe he could post a video of his 9 sec passes:dunno:
Old 03-31-2008, 03:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Travazz has alot of change's but I will get my chance to chew up some bat meat ! But travazz,you better step up,because i am already ahead of you,and I guess i will have to go to Florida to outrun run you then since you can't seem to make it up here! This race need's to happen and will! Travazz you better step,because i am not slowing down

Hey I know I'm outgunned...Anybody in there right mind does. But the chances of the **** dribble you're gonna leak when you have to line up may be just what it takes to beat you. And you already know that there is another engine going together- So boost big, girlfriend.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:49 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

ATLSS,

I've worked on several Vettes, without a lift. All the time. No problem. You think the only thing I work on is F-bodies? I don't work on dishonest weasles cars. Get Josh's ***** outta your mouth.

I was just making an innocent jab about how you get into arguments with EVERYONE. Don't take shots at me over your boyfriend's Vette. It's a commonly known thing between a lot of people and sponsors on this board that you're a pain in the *** to deal with. I was just making light of it.

Last edited by Damian; 03-31-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
Hey I know I'm outgunned...Anybody in there right mind does. But the chances of the **** dribble you're gonna leak when you have to line up may be just what it takes to beat you. And you already know that there is another engine going together- So boost big, girlfriend.
You better race me on your current setup first! You already scared and have to build something bigger just to make sure you can beat me!Damn! Oh, and I can still boost more! I have another 6-8 lbs. left in her!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:02 PM
TECH Addict

Hell, I was working on the big inch motor in December. I'm not swapping until this fall, unless something terrible happens to the 347 before then. The baby motor has all you want, trust me. We will definately line 'em up before it comes out.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Damian
ATLSS,

I've worked on several Vettes, without a lift. All the time. No problem. You think the only thing I work on is F-bodies? I don't work on dishonest weasles cars. Get Josh's ***** outta your mouth.

I was just making an innocent jab about how you get into arguments with EVERYONE. Don't take shots at me over your boyfriend's Vette. It's a commonly known thing between a lot of people and sponsors on this board that you're a pain in the *** to deal with. I was just making light of it.

I don't know a Josh. I've just heard that you get in over your head sometimes... and if you're taking jabs at me, then I'm going to jab back.

As far as what Ron thinks about me, I could care less. I was willing to do business with the guy until he was impossible to reach and then had the nerve to blow me off when I had cash to spend... So, I've spent over $7k elsewhere...

And I don't argue with everyone, just ****** like you and sheep boy.

Good luck with you.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well....i have mixed feelings. One, Congrats on the new times! Two, your a bunch of pooftas. 30+ pages of buildup and then.......not even a full race.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Geeeeze lighten up if you have not picked up on it yet david/goliath aka travis/chris are friends this is fun on the net dude...just the usual BS on the ol southern section ...
Old 03-31-2008, 07:45 PM
9 Second Club

I held up to my end of the deal! Honestly, I really wanted travazz to show up! Hell the MPH guy's didn't even show up that I was supposed to race either!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know you guys are buds lol. I was just looking forward to two badass cars battle it out.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:33 PM
TECH Addict

I know, It sucks ***. Sad thing is I spent a ton of cash to be there and had to be yeller. ***** it, we're never sellin' these shitboxes, there will be another day.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut
Someone might be taking a 3 day trip to banned camp.
OK. I loved band camp-

Originally Posted by cablebandit
Slowetz, edit your racial slur please so you get to stay in the playpen with us
Never meant it as a "racial" slur..... but then I've never been too PC either.
Guess I thought the Southern Section was thicker skinned than that.

The "playpen" has been sipping too much kool aid before nap time.

If any of my African-American Bretheren were offended by my ill minded use of inapropriate verbage.... my sincerest appologies.

Superado..... I am now well aware of the error of my ways Luv ya man

Originally Posted by ATLSS
Awww, ya'll don't make fun of SLowETz.... With his intelligence level, he just can't help it.
You tell'em big boy!

ATLSS, you just live to argue with people on here. Almost every thread I see you in, you're arguing with someone. Maybe you should take up Law school so you can make a career out of it .
..... and I thought I was the only one who noticed the "obvious"

I have a life outside of this forum... something that you wouldn't know about.
LMAO

I just like to inform people.
What's to inform? We already know what the car makes. We already know what the car runs. We already know what the car is capable of.

You're late...... but thanx anyhow-

Just like I'd inform you that you need a lift to work on a vette... and that you shouldn't start a project that you can't finish. It really makes you look incompetent...
See..... there you go...... informing again

Ouch.
Yeah..... that really tore his *** up

As far as what Ron thinks about me, I could care less. I was willing to do business with the guy until he was impossible to reach and then had the nerve to blow me off when I had cash to spend... So, I've spent over $7k elsewhere...
Ahh..... now we're getting somewhere. Tampax on isle 12.

"Sheep boy" LOL! I like it! Yeah.... I'm a phuckin' ******** mutherphucker. What's your point?

The moral of this story is:

We all know the story.
We don't need to be "informed" by your infinite wisdom.
There aren't too many cars in this section that can hang with the snowflake.
If indeed you were taking a jab at David..... then you should have taken a jab at David, but instead, on two other occasions "hate it for ALL the others"..... and as I've already stated, you really don't need to do all that.

Makes you look like..... well.... you know..... like all YOU got is Chris's NUTZ.

This will be my last post on this board

I'm done

Ban me. Three days.... forever....

Fot those that know the real me.....

Peace

Have a nice day
Old 03-31-2008, 09:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
not sure if I have anything for him, he's 2.25 quicker than my best, and has a lot more left in it. I'll still proclaim he's a *****, and I'll skull drag him at the earliest opportunity.

I hope.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Regular

I guess i will have to go to Florida to outrun run you then since you can't seem to make it up here!
One thing for sure...You will need more than 2 gears to drive it to Flordia
Old 03-31-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

I got something for both you old slow *****
Old 03-31-2008, 10:24 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SILVERZZ28
One thing for sure...You will need more than 2 gears to drive it to Flordia
true! it's called a trailer!
Old 03-31-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Regular

true! it's called a trailer!
That sucks
Old 03-31-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Regular

Travass secrets to the T/A HP

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....AD23CA9564&p=0
Old 03-31-2008, 10:32 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't know a Josh. I've just heard that you get in over your head sometimes... and if you're taking jabs at me, then I'm going to jab back.

Good luck with you.
You heard wrong. I do not take in any work I can't handle, and have never started a job I didn't finish. I do however reserve the right to not work on somebody's car, regardless if I've had it for 5 minutes or 5 days. I build at least 1 C4/C5/C6 setup a month.........without a lift. Something you recite can't be done from your wealth of knowledge. I've been doing it my entire career of ever building LSX cars. Never have I ever possessed a lift except when I worked at a GM dealership. Everything I do, and every setup I build is done the old school way. Which a lot more than I can say for some others. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had the luxury of a huge shop, and lifts to work on. It'd be too easy

I never said anything about Ron....did I? And from I understand Ron spent an hour with you walking through the shop & talking with you about doing things to your car

Carry on

Last edited by Damian; 03-31-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I never said anything about Ron....did I? And from I understand Ron spent an hour with you walking through the shop & talking with you about doing things to your car

Haha. Dude, I was born at night, but not last night. You didn't have to mention Ron... we all know you hang on his... oh never mind. I'm taking the high road.

G'nite.

Quick Reply: David or Goliath????????