Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Georgia Crushes Hawaii In Sugar Bowl & Tech Gets smashed in Humanitarian Bowl

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 02:51 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve I had to go to the game myself to see this asskicking. The Hawaii fans talked alot of trash before the game but soon as the game started they shut up. Overall though the Hawaii fans were a bunch of nice people. Great Game but it moved slow and seemed to last forever. I can not wait till next season.

Thanks for the tickets Jimmy. I KNOW!!! you had fun.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah I know what you mean ... When they finally scored a TD in the fourth quarter they all broke out in that tribal chant and dance routine..they were completely loosing it..
Old 01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They dont teach hair cutting skills at Hawaii do they?
Old 01-04-2008, 06:27 PM
TECH Regular

Someone from the south making fun of another region of the country? Thats funny. 50 points against OU>40 points against the WAC powerhouse Hawaii. Not to be a whiney girl but I take exception to the west virginia hill billy jokes. My Fathers side of the family is from there and everyone of my relatives from there or that still lives there has more class and is more prosperous than any deep south imbred sister ****** goat rapin redneck.

Let me get this thread back on track...UGA is god...continue
Old 01-04-2008, 09:29 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

look boy...dont insult my goat!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cablebandit
Fawk your goat Jerry!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 07:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

You might have to rape your goats up west virginee but down here in the sunny south out goats are willing and active participants...and my sister is just too good a piece of *** to pass up ...
Old 01-05-2008, 11:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

my sister is just too good a piece of *** to pass up
that's funny, i always say if your sis looked as good as mine, you would hit it too.

you don't have to admit it, you KNOW you didn't want to see wvu in the sugar bowl again this year.
pm me your address and i'll send you a wvu hat. that way you'll have something of value to wear.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:55 AM
TECH Regular

Uga is tough and was in a lose lose situation playing hawaii. Returning lots of good players next year I look for georgia to be even more dominant. But I also expect the same from my neers
Old 01-05-2008, 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by wvaboy
that's funny, i always say if your sis looked as good as mine, you would hit it too.

you don't have to admit it, you KNOW you didn't want to see wvu in the sugar bowl again this year.
pm me your address and i'll send you a wvu hat. that way you'll have something of value to wear.
I still beleive the same thing as when wva beat uga..if they played the game 10 times uga would win 9 of ten..as I told you before if the game had lasted 5 minutes longer you all would have got beat..you know and I know it ... I gave you your props when you won..but wva would get killed playing a SEC sechedule week in and week out..maybe we will get a rematch next year I hope all your good players stick around so you won't have anyway to say well if so and so was still here you would not have kicked our *** if by change we meet up...next year uga will be there in a top tier bowl game the question is will them boys from west virginee be there..

PS I do not need a wva hat I have plenty of toilet paper.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

5 minutes longer
or wvu would have put 7 more on the board.

i think the best bowl for both teams would have been a usc/uga match up, that way 1 or the 2 teams would not be in the race for #2 spot still.
someone definately needs to step up and come up with a playoff.

Last edited by wvaboy; 01-05-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by nighttrain 1340
They dont teach hair cutting skills at Hawaii do they?
lmao!!!!! they must not!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 01:37 PM
TECH Regular

Here steve goes with the if game. Here is an IF for ya, IF UGA had not lost to TENNESSEE and (LOL) South carolina/steve spurrier...again, We would be waiting for them to play in the national championship. How bout that huge demolishing of the powerhouse that is vanderbilt football?
Old 01-05-2008, 01:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have no problem with the "if". good lord look at who beat wvu. and please don't say usf is good. wvu should have beat them by double digits.
you're exactly right about the tenn. loss though. that killed them. then again tenn. was only a couple plays away from beating lsu in the title game.

what a screwed up year this has been
Old 01-05-2008, 01:51 PM
TECH Regular

Pitt kicked there *** and they looked passed a very athletic, fired up USF team. They ended on a good note though
Old 01-05-2008, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thank god! at this point in my life, and as many bowls as they have lost, 12-0 means nothing if you lose the bowl game. 8-4, 9-3, 10-2, whatever, as long as they win the bowl game, i'm good until next year.lol
Old 01-05-2008, 02:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by cablebandit

Boy?? That sounds racist to me...you honkey
Old 01-05-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut
Here steve goes with the if game. Here is an IF for ya, IF UGA had not lost to TENNESSEE and (LOL) South carolina/steve spurrier...again, We would be waiting for them to play in the national championship. How bout that huge demolishing of the powerhouse that is vanderbilt football?
Here is the BIG IF for ya..IF wva played in a real conference they might get some RESPECT.. ..but al long as they play in the small east conference they will get none..

SEC is 6-2 in bowl games and will be 7-2 when LSU wins the BCS chanmpionship on Monday nite..on the other hand the small east conference is 2-2 in the bowls...nuff said
Old 01-05-2008, 04:43 PM
TECH Regular

3 wins in a row against "big" conferences get you nowhere. I thought when you dominated UGA for an entire 3 quarters and beat them it automatically propelled you into a powerhouse program. No way the great "dawgs" would lose to a po-dunk hill billy team in a weak po-dunk conference. This is a pointless debate, georgia is god. WVU no matter who they beat or how good of a record they have will always be inferior
Old 01-05-2008, 04:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut
3 wins in a row against "big" conferences get you nowhere. I thought when you dominated UGA for an entire 3 quarters and beat them it automatically propelled you into a powerhouse program. No way the great "dawgs" would lose to a po-dunk hill billy team in a weak po-dunk conference. This is a pointless debate, georgia is god. WVU no matter who they beat or how good of a record they have will always be inferior
hell yeah!!!!!!!!

ill drink to that!!!!