Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Any Tennessee guys here?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Evan, are all of us going to huntsville when I come home? TJ said he was off for a couple weeks in July. I got a 9'' rear on the way so I can run some slicks and a transbrake to build that boost up. Its got a 10pd. spring in it now but I'm gonna go 16pd. its loosing a 1 1/2 through the intercooler so 14.5psi should do ok I hope.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by moostang
be a sport and give them some gas money for this weekend

until you trade the Maxima for something fast mind your business
Old 05-27-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
Hey Evan, are all of us going to huntsville when I come home? TJ said he was off for a couple weeks in July. I got a 9'' rear on the way so I can run some slicks and a transbrake to build that boost up. Its got a 10pd. spring in it now but I'm gonna go 16pd. its loosing a 1 1/2 through the intercooler so 14.5psi should do ok I hope.
i hate you... me and thomas arent talking to you when you come back.. you didnt hear.. lmao...

naw man, yea.. i want to go bad, but i gotta get a few things done first, and get a little money to make the trip down there.. haha.. you can help us slay some peeps around town too..

Originally Posted by Ego Killer
until you trade the Maxima for something fast mind your business
jason who is ttowngrudgematch??? booby or the dude in the blue maxima that sniffs whittakers ***?
Old 05-27-2008, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya'll better watch out i'm bout done with my car lol
Old 05-27-2008, 11:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by camaro_ss_97
ya'll better watch out i'm bout done with my car lol
uh oh.. another one talking their ****.. lol jason and thomas.. j/k dude.

i wish youd hurry up and get it done.. thatd be another fbody to add to our list..

and its knock me down one.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:04 AM

i believe someones comments here has made this sight everyones business in town or im shure there would be peace.My maxima is my daily driver(gas milage) i have a mustang too,everything i own is paid for maybe when im done messing with my boat you will see my intrest turn back to my car unless i decide to get a truck or another bike.There is more to life than spending a fortune on one thing ,im just living within my income it will all come to me soon enough. i could care less about having the fastest thing around. I just like to get out and have fun anything from 4 wheelin, on the lake to drag racing.And as far as me "sniffing whitakers ***" atleast i dont have to call him to put my mods on my car for me. Get your hands dirty you might learn something

Last edited by moostang; 05-28-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

i have a mustang too,everything i own is paid for maybe when im done messing with my boat you will see my intrest turn back to my car unless i decide to get a truck or another bike.There is more to life than spending a fortune on one thing ,im just living within my income it will all come to me soon enough. i could care less about having the fastest thing around. I just like to get out and have fun anything from 4 wheelin, on the lake to drag racing.And as far as me "sniffing whitakers ***" atleast i dont have to call him to put my mods on my car for me. Get your hands dirty you might learn something

is this dillon or whatever the **** you name is?? if so i dont give a flying **** what you have to say.. you **** me the hell off everytime i see you... "he was spraying... you can still spray without a fuelline hooked up".... maybe i would learn something?? i go to jasons so its done correctly.. and you may ask the sir himself if i was up under the car doing stuff with him and on my own, so you might as well shut your mouth about stuff you dont know about.. this OBIOUSLY includes cars and nitrous... thinking a DURANGO of all things with a 8.9@a mid 70 pass will give an ls1 a run for its money... and ive told whittaker this already, i wouldnt mind hanging out with him every once in awhile when me an thomas are in tullahoma.. but i could care less if i ever see you again, we have absolutely nothing in common, and you think because you spend money on other things you have an excuse to have a slow car??? kmfao! come look at my budget for a month...... unless you have something intelligent to say shut your mouth... other wise i guess unfortunately i will have to see you in tullahoma running your mouth about "THERE WAS NO WAY HE WAS ALL MOTOR AND BEAT THAT MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!"...

freakin tool man..

Last edited by lemons12; 05-28-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

o an for the fun thing.... when i was stock... i dont think it is too funny.. or fun.. to tell someone a mustang is stock, when it actually has a 347 stroker H/C.. that hes put 19k in the car over the past years... and then LAUGH when i say i want to race again after my mods.. and tell me i dont have a chance??? wtf is this?? YES THIS IS A BENCH RACE----->>>> seeing what i saw at the industrail park...... thomas beating whittaker by 1 1/2 lengths while spinning to the 60 foot mark.. and then pulling more after that.. and seeing what happens when me and thomas race..... you should think twice before you laugh and say i have no chance.. i have well under 2 grand in my car... how much does everyone else in our area have in their cars?? think im doing half *** deceant...

----for the record---- this in no way was derogative(sp) to whittaker or his car.. this was 100% directed towards you, and he can see this.. so dont go back to him saying go race evan in his trans am and show him whos boss... bring YOUR car out and race.. whether it be the maxima or the mustang....... thats what we do... and thats why we talk.. if you dont bring anything you really have no reason to be talking after the race about whether someone sprayed or this or that....

Last edited by lemons12; 05-30-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

i believe someones comments here has made this sight everyones business in town or im shure there would be peace.My maxima is my daily driver(gas milage) i have a mustang too,everything i own is paid for maybe when im done messing with my boat you will see my intrest turn back to my car unless i decide to get a truck or another bike.There is more to life than spending a fortune on one thing ,im just living within my income it will all come to me soon enough. i could care less about having the fastest thing around. I just like to get out and have fun anything from 4 wheelin, on the lake to drag racing.And as far as me "sniffing whitakers ***" atleast i dont have to call him to put my mods on my car for me. Get your hands dirty you might learn something
im sorry.. i just keep looking at idiotic things...... as for the maxima for a DD... it must be nice to have enough money to have a maxima for a DD... mod a BOAT.. then go to modding a BIKE or a MUSTANG for speed..... dont bitch about your finances dude.. thats a sorry excuse to have something slow.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

i believe someones comments here has made this sight everyones business in town or im shure there would be peace.

whats this mean???

edit:nevermind i get it.. whittaker and me are fine as far as i know?.. he could have called me just like he did thomas.. i told him the reason i might have acted somewhat like an ******* to him.. and i think he understands.. if im your problem then i guess thomas would be too.. and hell jason... bobby.. jason.. caleb.. or anybody else that drives an fbody....
Old 05-28-2008, 12:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

And as far as me "sniffing whitakers ***" atleast i dont have to call him to put my mods on my car for me.
maybe you should?
Old 05-28-2008, 05:42 AM
TECH Resident

Clarksville here.....Soon to be a kentuckian again though.....Moving to Madisonville Ky, where I bought my house....
Old 05-28-2008, 08:46 AM

does your mouth always run this much? if you didnt run it so much and listen some you might be a alright guy but ill tell you what leave my name out if it and me and you woln't have a problem. actually i think me and you need to have a come to jeasus meeting il p.m. you my number and you call me when you got some time on your hands im tired of hearing all this its time it stops

Last edited by moostang; 05-28-2008 at 10:30 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

does your mouth always run this much?

ooooooo' you aint seen nothing yet!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by lemons12
maybe you should?
does your mouth always run this much? if you didnt run it so much and listen some you might be a alright guy but ill tell you what leave my name out if it and me and you woln't have a problem. actually i think me and you need to have a come to jeasus meeting il p.m. you my number and you call me when you got some time on your hands im tired of hearing all this its time it stops
does this mean we can have a cage match instead of a race this weekend?
Old 05-28-2008, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

is this shain and matt?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

booby!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

booby!!!!!!
like "Ricky boobie"?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

ehh not really lol is bobby not signed up on here?
Old 05-28-2008, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

ehh not really lol is bobby not signed up on here?

nope...

Quick Reply: Any Tennessee guys here?