Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Any Tennessee guys here?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 02:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chattanooga here
Old 07-14-2008, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

Im from middle Tennessee also Lynchburg (were they make all the Jack Daniels) really close to some of yall in winchester,Tullahoma,manchester area !!
Old 07-14-2008, 10:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 98_z28
Im from middle Tennessee also Lynchburg (were they make all the Jack Daniels) really close to some of yall in winchester,Tullahoma,manchester area !!
hmmmm, why do i not know you???

haha anyways, if you see me in town holler at me now my DD is a black z28.. whats yuour name,age
Old 07-15-2008, 09:04 AM
On The Tree

LoL Idk ......im 19 im in tullahoma somtimes and winchester everynow and then...any of yall ever cruise town ?? I usually dont see any ls1s out
Old 07-16-2008, 10:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

LoL Idk ......im 19 im in tullahoma somtimes and winchester everynow and then...any of yall ever cruise town ?? I usually dont see any ls1s out
you arent friends with the kid that drives that midnight blue ws6 that his grandparents bought him are you?

anyways... suprised we havnt met... thomas (ls1z2800) is never in his car.. and im never in my TA.. but im in my z all the time in winchester.. black billet grill clear corners... gimme a shout if you see me.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

Yeah hes my friend lol we went to school together..alright man same here hollar at me if you see me out
Old 07-17-2008, 03:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah hes my friend lol we went to school together..alright man same here hollar at me if you see me out
haha, thomas my friend has a red z28 and we were gonna race himone night..in front of old sonic.. got half way there saw a cop and turned around.. lol.. hes got a little temper on em.. ive seen/talked to him 3 times and there was only once he didnt **** me off.. hes mad at the world i think lol..

anyways holler at me if you see me in town..
Old 07-18-2008, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

o0o ok i was actually with him that night i was the red camaro the was followin him out there thats back when I was bone stock it looked alot like your friends..did he have Zr1s on it ???. I think someone in a v6 firebird said something negative about his car not real sure tho but think thats was it lol hes a pretty cool guy tho lol
Old 07-18-2008, 11:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

o0o ok i was actually with him that night i was the red camaro the was followin him out there thats back when I was bone stock it looked alot like your friends..did he have Zr1s on it ???. I think someone in a v6 firebird said something negative about his car not real sure tho but think thats was it lol hes a pretty cool guy tho lol
yea, that was us.. he had the zr1s then... i was in the firebird.. but were both a bit far from that now.. hes H/C/S with 325s on drag lites... and a few appearance mods.. i have whats in my sig plus my Z (DD)..

yea i said a bunch of negative things about it.. reason being is i saw him about 6 months or longer before that in a parking lot and he was trying to show out with some girls.. i had pulled up to talk cars and compliment on his new buy and he started callin me out while i was in a v6.. im not sure if he knew anything about the cars at all.. but ever since then i wasnt crazy about him... i tried to get him to run once at advanced and he said he couldnt cause he had a light that was blown out or someting like that.. i was in my TA.. then the night we tried to get him to race thomas he got up in my face a little bit and if i didnt want sto see that purty ws6 get beat... haha but thats all in the past.. maybe we could all chill in tullahoma some night and meet on some better terms..

just outta curiosity why didnt he race?? did he know he was gonna lose?? cause we couldnt find him after he went back to town.. and we never found him to ask why.. weve just always wondered since then.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Yeah Myn is still my DD it dont got a whole lot done yet (the one in my sig) ..Just curious was your v6 black ?? If so i think i seen you run a focus one night that missed a shift and screwed up something was that you ??

Well i was with him that night I and we thought yall was goin to the industrial park we followed yall for awhile and didnt know were in the hell we was at or goin lol and then we seen a cop so we jus turned around but all thats in the past so if yall see me around hollar at me i wanna check out your rides sounds like yall got alot done to them.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WhosNXT
Nashville/Hendersonville here. I never see any of you guys out...

I've seen your can in H-town before So you were the one everybody was telling me about, you had black ZR1's on your car right?
Old 07-21-2008, 09:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cannon county here.cruise in murfreesboro on saturdays alot.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:54 PM
TECH Resident

Hey I just got back from a new tune/dyno shop in Carthage/Lebanon. They just opened and their prices are pretty good an they also tune, but f-bodies and mustangs are their specialty. I thought you guys might like to know about this place. Called C&C Performance. Monday-Saturday 615-735-1140. Also they said that if a bunch of people got together they would do dyno runs for 25 bucks a person. just tell them Robert sent you. Oh anyone else live in Lebanon or Im I the only one?

Last edited by foreverzero; 07-23-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by foreverzero
Hey I just got back from a new tune/dyno shop in Carthage/Lebanon. They just opened and their prices are pretty good an they also tune, but camaros and mustangs are their specialty. I thought you guys might like to know about this place. Called C&C Performance. Monday-Saturday 615-735-1140. Also they said that if a bunch of people got together they would do dyno runs for 25 bucks a person. Oh anyon else live in Lebanon or Im I the only one?
well, since they dont specialize in TA's im out of it.. haha

im not in lebanon..
Old 07-23-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lemons12
well, since they dont specialize in TA's im out of it..
Sorry I just fixed it!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah Myn is still my DD it dont got a whole lot done yet (the one in my sig) ..Just curious was your v6 black ?? If so i think i seen you run a focus one night that missed a shift and screwed up something was that you ??

Well i was with him that night I and we thought yall was goin to the industrial park we followed yall for awhile and didnt know were in the hell we was at or goin lol and then we seen a cop so we jus turned around but all thats in the past so if yall see me around hollar at me i wanna check out your rides sounds like yall got alot done to them.
i dont think it was me.. it coulda been though, dont think i ever raced a focus, and dont think anyone ever screwed anything up while i was racing them.. but yea it was black.

well we never really get out cars out.. i mean i get my z out, its my DD and thomas gets his DD out.. but unless we are certain theres gonna be a race we really dont drive our cars.. but still maybe we can bring them one night and all of us can hook up in tullahoma sometime in the next few weeks or something..

Originally Posted by foreverzero
Sorry I just fixed it!

yea thats right...

Old 07-23-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Resident

yea thats right...

Old 07-23-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

i wish you woulda put......

i was gonna tell you to not bring a knife to a gun fight..... haha

Old 07-24-2008, 01:18 AM
TECH Resident

i wish you woulda put......

i was gonna tell you to not bring a knife to a gun fight..... haha

Old 07-27-2008, 05:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

friday night thomas brought his z out... the red one and i was in my DD.. last night i was in my TA and thomas was in his camaro again.

where were you guys at?

Quick Reply: Any Tennessee guys here?