Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

APRIL 11th grudge match mark a vs tammy mystic cobra at hub city

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea those new tahoes are sick. And you are right about those dodge/crysler motors getting shitty gas mileage. I cant wait to get my new car next february.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Teching In

hey autobitch you started with me this time with the comment the ******* and the dick you leave me alone in i will do the same.As for being scared of you no way friday april 11 will tell it all.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:39 AM
Teching In

hey another thing why show me pictures of your motor i know what your got anyway all you going to run is a stock ls1 i dont need twin turbos on my motor if you were to remove those turbos you wouldnt have ****.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Teching In

But I do have a SINGLE turbo on my motor so YOU don't have ****. It's only a couple thousand for the kit. Oh wait, your bottom end couldn't support the power. Oh wait, your rear end would need to be changed. ****, you'd have to have your transmission built too for the increased power. What on earth would you do? But we're not comparing apples to apples homo. I can't understand why you can't get it through your thick caveman skull that YOU HAVE A 346 ci MOTOR ! ! ! I HAVE A 281ci MOTOR! ! ! Naturally aspirated my 281 made 340 hp. What did your 346 make? The Cobra R 5.4 liter motor 331ci made about 430 hp. By the way....Chevy's BRAND NEW 4.8 liter v8 305 hp with a bigger motor. Up in size, down on power. Not to mention i got 26 mph with my turbo set up and made enough power to run a small town.

So now that we have that in the open stop making excuses that i have something and you don't. Get a better job. The only thing you will get from me is lane choice.

And "hey another thing" , you were running your mouth about me both times i was out there. I didn't say **** to you until you started spewing your vomit 3 weeks ago at the lake. Then last sunday you were talking **** cause I wasn't around. You make your people look bad. No one else makes stupid comments or talks **** like you do. The sad part is, YOU have NOTHING to back it up with. I'm serious old man. You might have ran some cobras that were all 6 speeds, you have no idea what you've bitten into.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:31 AM
Teching In

I bet you giggle every time you type "autobitch". What a ***. I know something you don't know and tammy is going to woop that ***. I hope you get a noodle leg at the line cause everyone is watching you race a girl and you'll probably lose. I bet you crack under pressure.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

"Hi my name is Rich Christensen and Welcome to Pinks! What are you lookin for in lengths?" Just a lil humor.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
"Hi my name is Rich Christensen and Welcome to Pinks! What are you lookin for in lengths?" Just a lil humor.
Someone please bring a camera if I don't make it
Old 03-20-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

^ oh man this **** is getting deep. Im gonna need some hip boots are something.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Teching In

nick are you going ***** ford i thought you were chevy guy.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Oh My god ! Everytime i see you in person and see you type, all i can think of is "momma always said" and "stupid is as stupid does" . You are the type of person that shouldn't be allowed on the streets unattended or allowed to vote. You should be on the frontlines of a war protecting the people that are actually worth a damn.

You are such a tool bag. Anyone that despises someone cause of what they drive shows their level of IQ. I don't hate you cause of what you drive, i hate you because you're the type of person to act cool to someones face then laugh and redicule them behind their back when you yourself appear to suffer from downs syndrome. You are probably the oldest single gay guy on the whole site but you act like a 10 year old. Time to grow up old man.

You really pissed off Ike with your comments too. Don't be surprised when he finds you, tows your car and leaves you standing on side the road with that stupid look on your face you can't seem to get rid of and a citation.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mark a
nick are you going ***** ford i thought you were chevy guy.

i am a chevy guy, but i am mainly a CAR GUY. If i see a nice car or engine then im gonna say i like it. I dont see myself ever owning anything other than a chevy, but i can appreciate other cars. IMHO the LS1 was the greatest engine ever made. Im not gonna hate the guy bc he drives a ford. When i see a mustang on the road i see it as competition not as an enemy. Imports ARE the enemy. Mark, your car runs sick times for a bolton only car with dope, ill give you that. Not once in any of my comments did i say ford=the best or chevy=****. You dont need to be questioning my loyalty to chevy bc out of my three vehicles i have ever own they were all chevys. You on the other hand used to have a mustang, you have that cute little neon, and your Z28. I would say im more of a chevy guy then you any day. Im not trying to start anything, all im saying is that i wanna see some races.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Teching In

He called you nick so....nick, mark is the type of guy who leaches on to the crowd depending on what car he has. I am truly sorry that he owned a mustang GT. I really am as they are heavy, poorly put together vehicles, but the motors get great mileage and last forever. A cobra has different interior, motor, trans, and rear end. I myself would never own a GT. He bought a raggedy GT and said they're pieces of **** based on that presumption. If you have never owned a cobra then you cannot comment.

I am like you....a fast car will get attention from me even if it's a FAST import. But people like mark, he could drive the baddest cobra on the planet and he'd still be a douche bag.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea thats my name. i do have respect for the cobra and the four valave modular engines, ive never riden in one or even sat in one but, i do have respect for them, bc they are sick cars. I just like chevy better. To each his own.

Last edited by o2camaross; 03-21-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

It's getting hot in here but keep on all your clothes lol. Preach people preach. I'm enjoying reading these comments please make them sooner
Old 03-22-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Best of luck Mark. I'll Need to make it out there to see this. I've never seen Tammy's car but i've heard about it.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:23 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

"So you mean to tell me that you need to keep the bottle in and you need 20 lengths?" . I hope I can make it out there that friday. All I wanna see is a race. So let's stop all the jibber jabbering and see what the cars can do. Man, I need to put my car back together!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Teching In

Tammy's car would destroy him with me driving it. She's never raced the thing like this before so it should be decent. Just be glad i'm not in it banging gears cause I smoked a new Z06, and a silver nitrous'd Camaro last night and made a new friend. Good luck racing a girl.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

What all does Tammy have done to her car? She told me some stuff but i forgot what she said.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:09 AM
11 Second Truck Club

he should have no problem winning its just a faster car
Old 03-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Teching In

I'll let her tell you guys. I just did the work, but i'm not sure she wants her business out there. With the right driver tammy's car is the faster car....trust me. It's not what it was 2 weeks ago.

Quick Reply: APRIL 11th grudge match mark a vs tammy mystic cobra at hub city