Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Texas Members were a great help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 09:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Texas Members were a great help!

Just wanted to let everyone know on the east coast, if you ever need any help either when you are in texas, or if you are 900 miles away from texas, them boys will help you out in anyway they can. If anyone has been following the threads over there, myself and a few other people got scammed and thought we were buying one thing which it really wasn't. Posted up a thread in the texas section, and with in a few hours I realized what had happened and that i wasn't going to be getting what i was supposed to. Now there were so many people over there from texas that really helped me out and i couldn't have done it with out them or the mod's on here. So a BIG THANKS goes out to the texas members of ls1tech, and a BIG THANKS to the moderators for helping this old boy out. Now just to let everyone know, The Pat WS6 did give me a full refund and that i also appreciate too (didn't appreciate the lies to start out with, but thanks at least for returning the money, you did the right thing). Anyway, just wanted to express my thanks to everyone.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am glad it turned out good for you brother. I followed those threads from day one, I knew that kid was bad news after the odometer thread!!! I just hope he learned his lesson. I would hate for him to think he can scam people, then if he is caught just refund the money. If he continues these shady deals, someone will come down hard on him one day. I think a little time in county would have done Patty good. Not long, just a month or less. Enough to let him know it is a place he never wants to be again.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Launching!

I didn't post much, but I am still following it. Glad to hear you got your money back. Car people are a tight knit family.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:03 PM
10 Second Club

thanks guys!

Quick Reply: Texas Members were a great help!