Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Columbus, GA

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wein, did you get stainless braided lines?
Old 08-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Teching In

No did not have enough... I am going to do that in a couple months.. Unless if you know were to get some free ones.. lol
Old 08-21-2009, 11:13 PM

Default I agree...

Originally Posted by sheikss
silverone03, we had a nice spot at the sonic out by the new strip mall. A few of us gm guys would show up, eat, and do alittle cruising. Well the mustang guys started to show up, they were younger, acting like idiots. They would talk **** about our cars and then procede to get the **** raped out of them in a race. They started showing up reving their cars up and leave the place like a bat out of hell. Then the ******* idiots decided to to drift through the parking lot while cars where at the drive through. Cops showed up and told everyone to leave and not come back. I have ZERO respect for mustang owners because of **** like this. It's, your car is ****, I have flowmasters, a k&n, and a tune I will beat anyone. Then they get their beat, bigtime I might ad, and can't keep their mouth shut. Then it's the, I know someone who will beat you, after that. I met a small group of guys that understand what being a car guy is about. We help each other out and get along great. I am convinced mustang owners do not know what that means. The large majority swing on one mustang guys nuts. I'm just way to tired of the same **** coming out of their mouths. I would love for a new guy to show up, but if they can't act right and start talking **** and can't shut up once they get slaughtered then their is going to be problems. Plus, I assume your a mustang guy. I would love for the other ford guys to see you hanging out with gm owners. You could then witness the dumb **** we have to hear over and over. I'm sure your opinion would mirror mine. Come out, I promise you'll either be bored or have a good time. Sorry for the rant and shitty attitude but the sonic ordeal has me madder than cat ****, and cat **** gets pretty mad.
Some people make an *** of themselfs infront of others....I am not one of those persons...I am a normal Car Guy...that loves cars trucks bikes or anything that screams speed and power...Not to mention....my wife and I are very active in charity events and car shows...here local and south eastern..

As for those "others" that cause the problems in the parking lots and on the road...We...wife and I.....dont have anything to do with them...

As for the CCS crew, good bunch of folks..I am not here to protect..defend..or start anything with anyone...

We just and to hang out..

SilverOne03 and Hotmustanggirl "HMG"
Old 08-22-2009, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Martin HD-28
You guys have a thief that lives in Columbus by the name of Matt Jones. If any of you guys know the guy i'm talking about, his user name on here was BIGBLOCKCAMARO before he got banned, you can tell him that next time I come to his house, i'm not going to just talk to his little brother, I will get my money back or something of equal value. And i'm coming soon. Sorry to hijack but I thought some of you might know him and save him the trouble that's coming his way by paying me $231.75.
LOL, I know Matt. He's been banned quite a few times for the same thing, and not just on LS1tech. He goes by quite a few different screen names on here and other forums. I'm surprised that he hasn't made a post in this thread yet. He used to drive a turbo charged Z28. As far as I know, this isn't the first time that anyone has had problems with him. I haven't seen him around lately though. He lives down here but I believe he goes to school in Atlanta. Hopefully you get everything worked out quickly man.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You got any more info? I hope your figuring in interest and vehicle usage, I know I would.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh, welcome silverone.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Do you guys still meet up on the weekends? I came out there super late last night and hung out with some of my import buddies. There were a few Stangs out in the parking lot too but I didn't know any of them so I stayed on the other side of the parking lot.

Hey Martin HD-28, I'll try to see if I can find out anymore info about Matt for you. If you would like any special help, let me know.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Karl is on leave and Craig is working on the car I believe. How long you here for?
Old 08-23-2009, 03:34 AM

Default I dont know a Matt

Originally Posted by Martin HD-28
You guys have a thief that lives in Columbus by the name of Matt Jones. If any of you guys know the guy i'm talking about, his user name on here was BIGBLOCKCAMARO before he got banned, you can tell him that next time I come to his house, i'm not going to just talk to his little brother, I will get my money back or something of equal value. And i'm coming soon. Sorry to hijack but I thought some of you might know him and save him the trouble that's coming his way by paying me $231.75.
Wife and I keep out of other peoples personal dealings...Neither one of us know a Matt with a Chevy..
Old 08-23-2009, 03:35 AM

Default Thanks....

Originally Posted by sheikss
Oh, welcome silverone.
Thank you ....from both of us..

SilverOne03..
Old 08-23-2009, 11:57 AM

well silverone stays out of these things but as a cop i must say sumthin...it sounds like y'all have a civil issue that needs to be resolved...no problem...that is what small claims court is for..."people's court" ya know...that is the method i would advise you to take...what you're saying on this public site could be used against you...OK I'll say it...it a court of law...heck someone else could go do it and you could be found criminally responsible by what you have typed for all to see...just advice...hell everyone hates being ripped off and $200+ is not pocket change...however, it damn sure ain't worth trouble with the law...

on a different note...i have had a weird desire for a firebird here lately...night need to get my money right and pick one up used...gotta get a t-top
Old 08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by XPLOSYV
well silverone stays out of these things but as a cop i must say sumthin...it sounds like y'all have a civil issue that needs to be resolved...no problem...that is what small claims court is for..."people's court" ya know...that is the method i would advise you to take...what you're saying on this public site could be used against you...OK I'll say it...it a court of law...heck someone else could go do it and you could be found criminally responsible by what you have typed for all to see...just advice...hell everyone hates being ripped off and $200+ is not pocket change...however, it damn sure ain't worth trouble with the law...

on a different note...i have had a weird desire for a firebird here lately...night need to get my money right and pick one up used...gotta get a t-top
There is a lt1 formula on post that would be worth picking up. It does need some work but you can get an awesome head and cam package for right around 2 grand. That will include getting the intake worked as well.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i tell you what, if you are looking for a cheap one, there are several 95 model firehawks for sale right now at some pretty low prices. 95 firehawk #4 is for sale for $4500. its a ttop 6speed car in bright blue metallic which is a fairly rare color. let me know if you want more info on it. ill link you to it in a PM. ive kinda had my eye on it.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Teching In

Karl,

Hey, having fun with your son? I bet he was really happy to see you! Did you come across any 91 GFX? Thanks.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude, I would be so down for a firehawk. Going to look at prices for studs and gaskets, along with lifters and pushrods.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

craig... had a blast with my son over the weekend. he is in school during the week, but i will pick him up from school on friday and have him for the weekend again. may get the car down to tulsa and it dynoed on some nitrous to see what she puts down. havent found the GFX's just yet, but have a few places im gonna try and check this week. ill let you know. oh, btw, did get preapproved to buy that house, but there is a contract on it even though the realtor doesnt expect it to go through. woman cant seem to get financing yet.

well sheik if you really want one, i know of several of them for sale. let me know the condition you want it in, and ill let you know a price and try to send you some pics. want a purple one?? lol not soo many of them around! lol later guys. take care.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

did anyone go hang out last weekend?? how was it if you did?
Old 08-25-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Craig and I went to pc drags sunday. Ryan newman is coming to the PX on the 2nd so I'm going to head over there and get him to sign a diecast.

Last edited by sheikss; 08-27-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just ordered HPTuners Pro.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Will you receive the software by friday?

Quick Reply: Columbus, GA