Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Columbus, GA

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh snap!! LOL, just kidding!!

Is anyone planning on attending the LSX Shootout next month?

Last edited by tj1986c; 09-19-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by firehawk238
hey chris, nice to see you posting again. you dont happen to have my $570.00 do you?????
whuuu ohhh
Old 09-19-2009, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

3pnt4maro, it's been about a year since I've been on GFBA. I forgot that it was still around, lol. I think I'm gonna have to check it out and see what's been going on.....
Old 09-19-2009, 05:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tj1986c
Oh snap!! LOL, just kidding!!

Is anyone planning on attending the LSX Shootout next month?
Nah im not im may be going to the mile in texas gonnay fly tho the z is going up for sumthin new lol by the way Im sellin the custom rearmount in a month or so I got to take time to take it down it will be price to sell quick tho.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

Yea i think im going to the Shootout........you mind if i ride with you tj.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

3pnt4maro, it's been about a year since I've been on GFBA. I forgot that it was still around, lol. I think I'm gonna have to check it out and see what's been going on.....
hit us up...the shootout is next month, doubt my car will be here by then to take
Old 09-19-2009, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by sheikss
Mustang owners think that a k&n filter and a set of crapmasters turns a 4.6 into a 6.4. Add a power adder and you've got a car that cannot be beat. At least thats how most of the mustang owners in columbus think.
funny as hell...i dont know any of the guys you speak to...but then again the same can be said of any ignorant person regardless of the make and model...anywho...back on here again...did i see any of you at the Legacy car show last weekend? there were a few camaros out there...
Old 09-19-2009, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by sheikss
Well time to find a new spot then and keep them idiots away. I REALLY hate those mustang owners. I figured they would screw up a good thing for everyone. I think the import guys hang out at the bowling alley by target, we could move over to that area. Eventually those same idiots will ruin the park spot as well. Hopefully natural selecton will kick in and weed out the morons.
dude i just keep reading and finding silly stuff...strong words (really hate)...we dont have any make/model bashing on our site...but to the point...

the guy who drives the mustang that did the stupid stuff at sonic IS NOT part of CCS...and would never be...red/black mustang with an Invader kit...red haired guy...trust me i know his name...hell i have his tag memorized...ANV 1725...a weekend or so ago...my co-workers got an private cell phone call to 911 saying that there was a disturbance at the Sonic...when he (the police officer) rolled in, folks started leaving...my guys and those around me, including the BEST Camaro in Columbus...possibly the Southeast...did not move...i got my duty radio from my Stang and walked over to the officer...after i assured him that everything was cool, we stayed there for another hour or so before leaving on our own accord...

unfortunately, people think its funny to make fake calls and get others in "trouble" even when things are fine...it pays to know folks...please dont base your opinions off of the few Stang owners you may have met...

Last edited by XPLOSYV; 09-20-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: changed a word...
Old 09-20-2009, 03:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by transamkid1985
Yea i think im going to the Shootout........you mind if i ride with you tj.
ill take the lack of response as a no. funny how you can afford to be out every weekend and go to these shootouts but not pay the debts you owe. thats awsome man.

hey craig, glad to see you got the beast up and running again. cant wait to see how she does on the third. cant wait to get the SS done up too! that thing is going to be a monster on the street. get off your duff sheik and lets get that thing done!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by XPLOSYV
dude i just keep reading and finding silly stuff...strong words (really hate)...we dont have any make/model bashing on our site...but to the point...

the guy who drives the mustang that did the stupid stuff at sonic IS NOT part of CCS...and would never be...red/black mustang with an Invader kit...red haired guy...trust me i know his name...hell i have his tag memorized...ANV 1725...a weekend or so ago...my co-workers got an private cell phone call to 911 saying that there was a disturbance at the Sonic...when he (the police officer) rolled in, folks started leaving...my guys and those around me, including the BEST Camaro in Columbus...possibly the Southeast...did not move...i got my duty radio from my Stang and walked over to the officer...after i assured him that everything was cool, we stayed there for another hour or so before leaving on our own accord...

unfortunately, people think its funny to make fake calls and get others in "trouble" even when things are fine...it pays to know folks...please dont base your opinions off of the few Stang owners you may have met...
This was over a long time ago. As a matter of fact I posted in your other thread about some idiot in a black wrx with ohio plates that said wicked wrx on it. I called the columbus police department and stated this in your other thread. I also asked you to pm your number to me so I could call you directly when this crap happens.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Post references 1210, 1215, 1216, 1232.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bought a nice jack and 2 stands. Going to buy 2 more stands when I go back there on the 2nd. Saw a 1st gen camaro and a boss body style mustang in bham. They were all pro touring looking and very nice cars. I really want to replace the lifters in my car and pulling the headers off will give use the room needed to do the poly motor mounts.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

then what are we waiting for??? lets get to it!
Old 09-20-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Need to pull the interior and clean it up and order a few nitrous things so I can run the lines and wire. I'll look and see what I can afford to order tomorrow. Need to figure out how I'm going to mount the wideband gauge. Thinking about finding me a cd player install kit and epoxing a black piece of plastic to it to mount the gauges.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:46 PM

my bad...the pages skip at the top so when i saw that i just responded again...i should know better...i hate being repetitive...
Old 09-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by firehawk238
ill take the lack of response as a no. funny how you can afford to be out every weekend and go to these shootouts but not pay the debts you owe. thats awsome man.
Last time I checked it doesnt cost anything to go out to Britt David especially when you are not driving. Im not going to the shootout because I was just joking with tj. He is in Louisiana so its going to be kinda hard to give me a ride there. You wanna talk about debts well want you tell everybody about how you tried to screw Chris out of his money when you broke your rear end at the track and had to buy his. You said you see me every weekend.............Hmmmmmm.............funny I see you to.............yet you have the audacity to approach this situation on ls1tech.........all because you wanna show out in front of your little F-body crew Ls1tech is a place where we meet to talk about cars not a place where we come to talk about back rent you owe.

P.s
In case you wanna contact me here is my phone number along with some other contacts.
Chris 706-984-9904
house 706-221-3830

Steve 706-393-5402

Rick 706-358-8416

Ronnie 706-315-6142

Jeremy 706-304-8469

Old 09-21-2009, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XPLOSYV

Thanks for the compliment, but I wasn't out there that night.....LOLOL, I'm just messing around man!! But just out of curiousity which Camaro are you talking about?

Oh, and for the post above me........OH SNAP......again, jk lol!!

Last edited by tj1986c; 09-21-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 PM

i agree...oh snap...but i am referring to the black one with the white stripes...older model...the owner's name is escaping me right now...sucks becuz i have spoken with him many times...he has the big frickin chrome engine...cool guy and yes quite possibly the best camaro i've seen around...
Old 09-21-2009, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Ah ok. I was just wondering.....
Old 09-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Staging Lane

Ah ok. I was just wondering.....
Yea i sent you a pic of his car and engine when he was at the car show......so youve seen the car lol

Quick Reply: Columbus, GA