Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Need a TUNER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 08:30 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr.427
Careful Hunter...don't start no "mail order" tuner warz!
I wasn't even going there!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jimmyz
^^^^Maybe the "MASTER TUNER" can do it!!
Obviously your boys are not worthy of tuning your car either, especially since you let them install the parts and all! LOL!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Arrow

Yer so on your boys nuts it's frightening. One miracle for sure is your **** has not blown up...Yet. Right back'atcha chief
Old 06-30-2008, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Obviously your boys are not worthy of tuning your car either, especially since you let them install the parts and all! LOL!
Hey Chris, you ordered that FAST ECM yet?

WHY in the world would you NEED to tune your own car if you have access to the Master Tuner??

Maybe because that stellar MAF tune just ain't cuttin it anymore??

Speed Density much?
Old 06-30-2008, 10:31 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATLSS
Hey Chris, you ordered that FAST ECM yet?

WHY in the world would you NEED to tune your own car if you have access to the Master Tuner??

Maybe because that stellar MAF tune just ain't cuttin it anymore??

Speed Density much?
Factory systems have there limits, just as everything do's!
The master tuner also tune's FAST systems! HMMM
Old 06-30-2008, 10:35 PM
9 Second Club

Yer so on your boys nuts it's frightening. One miracle for sure is your **** has not blown up...Yet. Right back'atcha chief
It's been a year and a half now there keyboard warrior!!!
I am not his nut's, but he has obviously done something right to make it last and run as fast as it do's. How fast have you been??? How much power are you making???? Didn't think so!
Old 07-01-2008, 12:00 AM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-01-2008, 05:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by red83

Now that's a smart man right there.... just sitting back watching the bombs being thrown.

I think it's time for a
Old 07-01-2008, 06:22 AM
9 Second Club

Maf tune sucks if you want to change boost...every change in boost level needs a retune. Chris is going in the logical direction. I have efilive SD tune in mine but it wont do all the stuff the FAST is gonna do for Chris. Once he has the FAST running, he can change boost from hi-low at anytime and the tune will be right plus it can drive low impedance injectors and prolly has a 2/3 step built in.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

It's been a year and a half now there keyboard warrior!!!
I am not his nut's, but he has obviously done something right to make it last and run as fast as it do's. How fast have you been??? How much power are you making???? Didn't think so!
Isn't that my term?

LMFAO!!

It amazes me how y'all synonymously associate The MASTER TUNER with all things FAST! That is just phucking hilarious to me and many others who dealt with RP MotorSHIT back in the day and now.

Vengeance can tune cars just fine and I feel very confident can out tune your boy any day of the week.

Unlike you, I've discovered the "truth is out there" and found someone who's made my cars run as they were meant to IMO. If you're happy with your tune then good for you Chris. I'd be willing to bet $$$ my tuner can tune circles around your man in every facet of tuning including better track times.

Nice Sig BTW...

What's up w/the how fast have I gone crap...? My car isn't and NEVER will be the twin turbo car yours is so WGAF Potsie!!

Last edited by Jimmyz; 07-01-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:59 AM
9 Second Club

Isn't that my term?

LMFAO!!

It amazes me how y'all synonymously associate The MASTER TUNER with all things FAST! That is just phucking hilarious to me and many others who dealt with RP MotorSHIT back in the day and now.

Vengeance can tune cars just fine and I feel very confident can out tune your boy any day of the week.

Unlike you, I've discovered the "truth is out there" and found someone who's made my cars run as they were meant to IMO. If you're happy with your tune then good for you Chris. I'd be willing to bet $$$ my tuner can tune circles around your man in every facet of tuning including better track times.

Nice Sig BTW...
LMAO at you!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Flip-Flopper.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:15 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cablebandit
Maf tune sucks if you want to change boost...every change in boost level needs a retune. Chris is going in the logical direction. I have efilive SD tune in mine but it wont do all the stuff the FAST is gonna do for Chris. Once he has the FAST running, he can change boost from hi-low at anytime and the tune will be right plus it can drive low impedance injectors and prolly has a 2/3 step built in.
he seen how easy it was to tune mine. hell, i just sit back at the track in the a/c and watch sam tune my car. weve got my tune down to almost 0 o2 correction. which is about dead own.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:29 AM
9 Second Club

Isn't that my term?

LMFAO!!

Nice Sig BTW...

What's up w/the how fast have I gone crap...? My car isn't and NEVER will be the twin turbo car yours is so WGAF Potsie!!

One thing is for sure Jimmy, you don't have to worry about making the power or running the times I do, so my car is a little different on the tuning. There is only a few people that would attempt to tune my setup.And only one person that can do it LOCALLY! Noother shop in GEORGIA has tuned turbo or supercharged cars that are over 1000rwhp!!!!! GFYS!!!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I see how it is. It's my fault that you put a TT setup on your car that no one in GEORGIA can/will tune (that's just complete BS and you know it). Additionally, you think the MASTER TUNER is the answer.

Yup, you're right, I'm a moron. You're my new hero.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:32 PM
9 Second Club

I see how it is. It's my fault that you put a TT setup on your car that no one in GEORGIA can/will tune (that's just complete BS and you know it). Additionally, you think the MASTER TUNER is the answer.

Yup, you're right, I'm a moron. You're my new hero.
Not your fault by no means, but thanks for caring.
No bullshit either. No other shops in Georgia will tune my car, because they are afraid of it, or afraid they will blow it up, or just plain and simple, can not do it! Once I get the Fast system on there then it will be alot easier to tune, but with HP or EFI live, it's not that easy. You already knew all of that!
Anyway's, Your tuner Mike is a good tuner. If I was to stay with the factory setup then I would of used him, but since I am using the Fast system, I can handle the task from now on!
Old 07-01-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Resident

If I was to stay with the factory setup then I would of used him, but since I am using the Fast system, I can handle the task from now on!
with my help
Old 07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
FormerVendor

Just to clarify something Chris.... You talked to Mike a while back about tuning your combo and Mike was in no way shape or form SCARED to tune your car. Mike told you he would need your car for two to three days to tune it PROPERLY on the street and not just on the dyno. We have maxxed out our dyno several times in the last year with Mike behind the laptop.

Im glad your car works Chris. but for crying out loud it isnt the only combo out there making big #s and Roy sure as hell isnt the only one who can tune air/fuel and timing on a dyno to keep it together

Im not in a position to give anyone advice, but if I were I would tell you that people get tired of seeing you beat your chest and think there is only one person who can duplicate your combo... Join the crowd, be PART of the group, quit being a cheerleader for yourself and Roy and let it go man. I know what it took for you to get where you are with your car and I remember you almost giving up on LWA AND Roy once upon a time.....

PM me if you want to **** back and forth with one another. Im not doing it online. I just wanted to make one post once I saw you saying nobody is capable of tuning something like your car when thats total bullshit.

Carry on...
Old 07-01-2008, 02:07 PM
9 Second Club

I can tune mine with efilive and the roadrunner while its going down the track. Its pretty cool for a factory type setup and passes emissions.
I dont think anyone can be sure they can tune Chris' car better because he has no data logs from his passes. Sure you could lean/rich and more/less timing and watch the mph but he really needs data logs to dial it in. Right now his car is running well with a dynotune...you go a little conservative and let it live. Chris hasnt been in any big money races so no need to lean on the tune very hard at this point. Once he has the FAST, he can really dial it in since he will have data logs. I am not nutswingin any tuner. Steve Petty couldnt tune Hunters car any better without some data to go off of.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:18 PM
9 Second Club

I agree with Ron on this...WOT is EASY to tune...its the damn idle and part throttle thats hard. Sounds like Mike wanted to log and tune it on the street which is better than dyno but not as good as at the track. Of course 2-3 days of street tuning and/or tuning at the track is gonna cost more than a dyno tune.

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
Just to clarify something Chris.... You talked to Mike a while back about tuning your combo and Mike was in no way shape or form SCARED to tune your car. Mike told you he would need your car for two to three days to tune it PROPERLY on the street and not just on the dyno. We have maxxed out our dyno several times in the last year with Mike behind the laptop.

Im glad your car works Chris. but for crying out loud it isnt the only combo out there making big #s and Roy sure as hell isnt the only one who can tune air/fuel and timing on a dyno to keep it together

Im not in a position to give anyone advice, but if I were I would tell you that people get tired of seeing you beat your chest and think there is only one person who can duplicate your combo... Join the crowd, be PART of the group, quit being a cheerleader for yourself and Roy and let it go man. I know what it took for you to get where you are with your car and I remember you almost giving up on LWA AND Roy once upon a time.....

PM me if you want to **** back and forth with one another. Im not doing it online. I just wanted to make one post once I saw you saying nobody is capable of tuning something like your car when thats total bullshit.

Carry on...

Quick Reply: Need a TUNER!!!