Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

GMMG's for sale on the GMMG Forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 03:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default GMMG's for sale on the GMMG Forum

A number of GMMG's for sale.............

http://forums.gmmgregistry.com/viewforum.php?f=29

Last edited by daytonajim; 01-29-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Default Bump....

GMMG's for sale

Last edited by daytonajim; 11-02-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: more info
Old 02-15-2013, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love these cars. Just havent been able to justify the price. maybe one day
Old 02-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

The other car......... Boombox1 posted on LS1 & called me a number of times. I won't help anyone clone any GMMG.

He said he was going to do it no matter what anyone thought & when he wanted a brass GMMG door tag that was the end for me. He got real pushy & in my face. You all know how that works with me.

He called his car Tom Henry #33 (they only built 32 cars). #33 is a clone (or call is whatever you want) & is not the real deal. As far as I know the car was built. If anyone ever sees this car, please take photos & share. I know 'wake00' replied to his LS1 post.

1. Tom Henry ipc silver gauge face with logo. : Check
2. Rearview mirror specific to gmmg cars: Check
3. high flow air box: Check
4. all tom henry logos for the airbox and for the center trim bezel: Check
5. Brass a piller tag: Check

I guess the way "that works" is for you to bash someone on youre forum! Turns out i didnt need youre help to aquire parts for my car. Dont worry ill post pics when im done. By the way youre welcome for the part number to the rearview mirror that i did the research to come up with. Hope you got a replacement for youre car like you said you needed.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default GMMG's for sale on the GMMG Forum

Originally Posted by Bloombox1
The other car......... Boombox1 posted on LS1 & called me a number of times. I won't help anyone clone any GMMG.

He said he was going to do it no matter what anyone thought & when he wanted a brass GMMG door tag that was the end for me. He got real pushy & in my face. You all know how that works with me.

He called his car Tom Henry #33 (they only built 32 cars). #33 is a clone (or call is whatever you want) & is not the real deal. As far as I know the car was built. If anyone ever sees this car, please take photos & share. I know 'wake00' replied to his LS1 post.

I guess the way "that works" is for you to bash someone on youre forum! Turns out i didnt need youre help to aquire parts for my car. Dont worry ill post pics when im done. By the way youre welcome for the part number to the rearview mirror that i did the research to come up with. Hope you got a replacement for youre car like you said you needed.
No bashing was involved from what I see..................just calling "a spade a spade". The car is a "clone" or a "tribute car" and isn't real but from what I read, you tried to make it appear real by even wanting to duplicate the GMMG brass door tag.

Last edited by 02_Phase2_ZL1; 02-16-2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: To call special attention to the "alleged" bashing
Old 03-27-2013, 06:18 AM
On The Tree

Default ....Bump....

By the way-----I know the GMMG part numbers & was just checking to see if you knew what you were talking about.

I doubt any GMMG owner will be interested in helping anyone try & clone or copy a GMMG. They are interested in protecting their investments. If you really want a GMMG, buy one.

There was no bashing from JD, me or the GMMG Registry ---- we will not help anyone clone or copy any GMMG. End of discussion!

The bashing is coming from the people that want to copy/clone GMMG.s.

Find someone else to bother!

Last edited by daytonajim; 11-04-2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: more info
Old 10-28-2013, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bloombox1

you know whats really funny?

this "02_Phase2_ZL1" guy did the same thing to me.

So i mentioned it in one of my camaro groups. They said they didnt know what the big deal was, and and older gentleman who i buy parts from actually found me all the images i needed.

I swear, youd think i was trying to destroy the white house by putting three little characters on my car.

im not changing the registry of my car, im not selling it, im not broadcasting it as some lost supercar, im not gonna claim it to ever be a real GMMG or whatever car.

im not gonna join an antiquated forum and try to make it real either.

im simply putting on badges and driving my car which will recieve all phase 1 performance parts. (execpt suspension because i auto x)

This is why the car scene is turning into garbage everywhere, people decide if they cant do what they wanted to, they'll just go buy a honda and make it JDM. lol

Quick Reply: GMMG's for sale on the GMMG Forum