Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Leather Collector's Edition T/A shift knob

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 03:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Leather Collector's Edition T/A shift ****

I'm not sure how many collector's edition owners hang out around here, but I'm gauging some interest in a leather shift **** embossed with the Collector's Edition logo on it, or some other similar design. I recently ordered a dashmat from Car Motorsports, and after speaking with Alan, one of the employees there, he said it was possible to produce one if there is enough interest in it. Basically, it would be something like the factory Hurst *****, except instead of the H, it would have the CE logo, or "Trans-Am" wording, or just the bird. Although it would've been simpler to take a round **** and have the logo painted on it, I'm not particulary fond of the round *****; I don't think they're very comfortable. Car Motorsports does a lot of leather work, so I'm sure whatever they would produce would look good.

If anyone is interested in such a product, let me know. If you have any ideas for designs, or comments or anything, post it up and I can relay to Alan.

Chris
Old 05-22-2004, 01:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you did it with just the pheonix bird, any firebird owner could buy it, and most likely make this happen.

But even a WS6 or Trans Am, and i would be game for it, (around $50 or so)

Ryan.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta have pics though....everyone wants pics

Quick Reply: Leather Collector's Edition T/A shift knob