Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 05:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Refer to post #18
Old 05-14-2005, 06:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

The ONLY option you could get that SLP offered on a non firehawk or non SS was the 1LE susp option. SLP has offered many other things that they do not offer on their cars such as headers and lids and exhaust. But I would not imagine a dealer doing this work on a BRAND new car...due to warranty and liability purposes. As for Firehawk/SS Specific parts such as hoods, bilstien, wheels, etc, you could not order them from the factory with out the WU6(Firehawk) or WU7 (<---I think this is SS CODE) option codes, and SLP didn't even offer them for sale to the general public till late 2002.

Contrary to what may have been printed in such papers...Dealers did not OFFER any SLP options on factory cars, never did and never will!!!
Old 05-16-2005, 08:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02transhawk
The ONLY option you could get that SLP offered on a non firehawk or non SS was the 1LE susp option. SLP has offered many other things that they do not offer on their cars such as headers and lids and exhaust. But I would not imagine a dealer doing this work on a BRAND new car...due to warranty and liability purposes. As for Firehawk/SS Specific parts such as hoods, bilstien, wheels, etc, you could not order them from the factory with out the WU6(Firehawk) or WU7 (<---I think this is SS CODE) option codes, and SLP didn't even offer them for sale to the general public till late 2002.

Contrary to what may have been printed in such papers...Dealers did not OFFER any SLP options on factory cars, never did and never will!!!
I think its WU8 for the SS. Not sure on that one.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Launching!

what's the option code for a WS6?

Quick Reply: WS6 vs. Firehawk