Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Future Value of Formula WS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. English, please oh please learn to use it properly. 1/2 of what you posted is incomprehensible.

comprehend this, your a tool, you know nothing, stick to your glassed up 69! Was that understandable enough?

lol if i had the time to sit here and post pics,

. I'm probably younger than you yet have still owned more f-bodies 3rd and 4th gen including some VERY rare cars. So again go read up and learn about 4th gens before you open your mouth and say something incorrect again.

hehehe i doubt that, but its kool though as long as smart people like u are constantly reading up i guess ill jsut continue to be a dumbass, i mean what the hell was i thinking, some kid reads info on a BS camaro site and passes the **** around like herpes, when in all reality real information gets twisted everywich way between kids so now deutchbag is passing the wrong info, and what the hell are YOU responding to futurevalue of anything other than a 69camaro? lol chances are u are just some moron kid who has owned a handful of thirdgens and maybe a beat up 93 so until you have a special edition vehicle, THAN STAY OUT OF THE SPECIAL EDITION VEHICLE SECTION *****!!
Old 03-30-2007, 08:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT14MULAWS-6

. I'm probably younger than you yet have still owned more f-bodies 3rd and 4th gen including some VERY rare cars. So again go read up and learn about 4th gens before you open your mouth and say something incorrect again.

i could have sworn i read that exact statement before...maybe u tried to quote 2 things and it didnt work out right...hmm, idk, im goin to bed.../rant
Old 03-30-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Regular

comprehend this, your a tool, you know nothing, stick to your glassed up 69! Was that understandable enough?

lol if i had the time to sit here and post pics,

hehehe i doubt that, but its kool though as long as smart people like u are constantly reading up i guess ill jsut continue to be a dumbass, i mean what the hell was i thinking, some kid reads info on a BS camaro site and passes the **** around like herpes, when in all reality real information gets twisted everywich way between kids so now deutchbag is passing the wrong info, and what the hell are YOU responding to futurevalue of anything other than a 69camaro? lol chances are u are just some moron kid who has owned a handful of thirdgens and maybe a beat up 93 so until you have a special edition vehicle, THAN STAY OUT OF THE SPECIAL EDITION VEHICLE SECTION *****!!
BWhahahahahaha. Funny stuff.

Gotta drop in this section every now again to laugh my *** off at guys like yourself (who you perfectly described above) spouting incorrect info. Its funny how guys like you get into these cars NOW but don't know **** about them. Anyways enough internet pissing match............ $13,000 is low mile 6spd LT1 Firehawk or SS money right now. ALL LT1 WS6 cars especially autos will be 2000-2500 less UNLESS you find that ONE buyer who you hope to find. Best place to find your ideal buyer would be eBay or www.firehawk.com as there is still a fair amount of LT1 enthusiasts on there.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Launching!

::yawn::.............................dude u arent even allowed over here, U HAVE NO SPECIAL EDITION VEHICLE!! GOODBYE HAVE A GOOD ONE!!! TAKE CARE u have no concept of anything, u arent even a possible contender for any 4th gen car, lol thats why your living pipe dreams off your dads old 69 thats been sittin out back with out a motor for the last 13 years lol with what a 3 speed??? OMG your a fuc*ing idiot, but somehow i sit here even having a BS little arguement with someone who lacks any kind of clue to what a 4th gen WS6 is worth
Old 04-04-2007, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

::yawn::.............................dude u arent even allowed over here, U HAVE NO SPECIAL EDITION VEHICLE!! GOODBYE HAVE A GOOD ONE!!! TAKE CARE u have no concept of anything, u arent even a possible contender for any 4th gen car, lol thats why your living pipe dreams off your dads old 69 thats been sittin out back with out a motor for the last 13 years lol with what a 3 speed??? OMG your a fuc*ing idiot, but somehow i sit here even having a BS little arguement with someone who lacks any kind of clue to what a 4th gen WS6 is worth
Normally I wouldn't waste my time but what the hell I'll call your bluff. What fun is the internet w/o a pissing contest?

Here's a few pics of SOME of the rarer cars I've had recently. Ram Airs, Chevelles, and Z28s are run of the mill so I won't post those as you wanted to see "special stuff."

-1995 Firehawk #237 All SLP options 6spd- sold it in 04 to a guy in Chicago.

-1969 Camaro SS 350 ZZ4- Sold in 06 to build something else

-2004 GTO bought new in 04 sold 3 months ago, needed something new.

May pick up an 00 SS this weekend if the weather is nice. Will that qualify me as a "member" of the special edition section so I can monitor your threads and make corrections to the incorrect information you post from time to time?

BTW in LT1 terms a WS6 is NOT a special edition as it was classified as a regular production unit. Where as the 93-97 Firehawks and 96 SS were numbered vehicles making them "special edition" models. But since 97 and up cars GM disallowed the use of numbered dash plaques and ASC took over WS6 production in 98, it really didn't matter anymore unless you're talking Firehawks or dealer tuner cars.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Launching!

well first off that GTO is hidious, I think all GTO's suck, and they do, lol i have seen 273 geard 93 beat those things, and since they make them everyday id hardly call it rare. As for your formula id like to see documentation or even an RPO sheet, I mean they sell all those graphics through year one and slp, and suncoast creations makes the same hood............and the 69 like i said living your fathers pipe dreams. God i hate older gen camaros........

Special Edition Vehicles
Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

hmmmm nope, your right, i see nothing about WS6 cars listed here
Old 04-04-2007, 09:40 PM
TECH Regular

well first off that GTO is hidious, I think all GTO's suck, and they do, lol i have seen 273 geard 93 beat those things, and since they make them everyday id hardly call it rare. As for your formula id like to see documentation or even an RPO sheet, I mean they sell all those graphics through year one and slp, and suncoast creations makes the same hood............and the 69 like i said living your fathers pipe dreams. God i hate older gen camaros........

Special Edition Vehicles
Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

hmmmm nope, your right, i see nothing about WS6 cars listed here

BWHAHAHHAHA, thanks for proving my point about you. I really appreciate it.
FYI Suncoast creations hood is VERY different than an early Hawk hood. But I won't hold that against you as my car is probably the first LT1 powered Firehawk you've ever seen since you didn't know they existed. Later man, please read up at least on your 4th gen history. 1st-3rd gen would be too much for you.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:59 AM
Launching!

lol hmm thats strange looks just like the one my buddy bolted onto his black formula, lol he got himself a set of WS6 speedline series wheels for it, a few badges and instant hawk. lol and whats up with the painted wheels? lol but whatever, you at this point have nothing AND UNTIL U HAVE A CAR THAT SAYS THIS

THAN GO AWAY lmao
Old 04-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

Even within LT1 F-cars, there ARE some RPO cars that eventually will be worth serious monie$...
It took a letter directly to Maureen Kempston-Darkes, then-President of GM Canada, and arm twisting by Earl Dickenson, then-Director of GM Motorsports Canada (and the guy that brought Ron Fellows to the attention of Herb Fishel), to have our '95 1LE Formula built...one of only TWO, that year-DOCUMENTED... Compare that to '67 Z28's, with 602 built...
No, it's NOT a WS6 car, and NO 1LE's were, but someday...
As to "badge engineering", it's ALL about the documentation... Thankfully, we have PHS...
Old 04-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Launching!

Even within LT1 F-cars,
wtf do u mean even within lt1 cars? these arent thirdgens! jesus, and yes your right, 1LE does not constitute as a special editon vehicle, but then again your not over there telling guys in thier WS6s that they are worthless becouse of whatever rediculas reason, so my above comment "you shouldnt be here if u have no special edition vehicle" is only for homos lke 69ss who have nothing worth while to add to the conversation outside of a few pics of a hacked up formula, an extra plain LS1 GTO and pops' 69 that i can only imagine how far from original it really is. But hey as long as you fit in over at ja fa fa hots cruise night right 69 lmao.............how do u say it?.......o ya BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Launching!

BTW in LT1 terms a WS6 is NOT a special edition as it was classified as a regular production unit. Where as the 93-97 Firehawks and 96 SS were numbered vehicles making them "special edition" models. But since 97 and up cars GM disallowed the use of numbered dash plaques and ASC took over WS6 production in 98, it really didn't matter anymore unless you're talking Firehawks or dealer tuner cars.
o ya i am number 0799, well according to SLP but hey how would i know that on a car that never got a number becouse its regular production unit. Hmm thats odd i would have called all SS and WS6s regular production units since they all rolled off the assembly line as regular firebirds and camaros......but again what do i know
Old 04-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

wtf do u mean even within lt1 cars? these arent thirdgens! jesus

3rd Gen = 1982-1992 Model Year F-cars...

4th Gen = 1993-2002 Model Year F-cars...

The closest I come to Jesus is, and this may be a timely "story":

"Drop that cross one more time, buddy, and you're outta the parade..."

Happy Easter!
Old 04-05-2007, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=LT14MULAWS-6]3 things are killing this car now and will continue to hurt it. 1. auto, 2. 1SB no leather or radio controls, 3. LS1 cars. The cars with more HP will always be worth more hands down. The only LT1s that will be worth decent money will be the pace cars, the Hawks, and the SS.

your a ******* moron so you tell me whats a ******* 9thousand mile ws6 formula lt1 go for? well your 69 is worthless becouse u have no leather and most LT1s have the power your 69 had in its day, do you have any idea how many 3 speed 69 camaros are considered collecters items? Your a complete retard, the dude is showing his 9000mile!!!!! ws6 FORMULA, one of the rarest 4th gens to ever roll off the showroom floor, and u have the nerve to say its worthless becouse of its tsripped down options? ALso since when are hawks LT1? i thought those were lt4? So with that in mind pase cars and SS's are the only lt1s to be worht something?? so where does that leave the WS6? ******* idiot, unless you acctually own a 4th gen dont respond to anything about a 4th gen, you own a 69 so just stick to your carbs and we will all be ok........

Wow dont get too worked up he is just offering his opinion, and by the way smart guy there are very few lt4 firehawks the majority of them are lt1s.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

This Thread => Good Grief

I LUV this WS6 Formula... it is one of the smoothest Formys I have seen in awhile, in all of its virgin glory. Clean and Rare RPO car.

THE END
Old 04-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Staging Lane

your not over there telling guys in thier WS6s that they are worthless becouse of whatever rediculas reason, so my above comment "you shouldnt be here if u have no special edition vehicle"
If owning a '99 Firehawk Trans Am Convertible "qualifies" for inclusion in the "special vehicles club", I guess we're a part of THAT, too...

The FACTS are always "the facts"...and B.S. is ALWAYS "what it is"...
Old 04-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Launching!

dude your absolutely correct, up until a few days ago i thought the whole point of firehawk was becouse of the LT4. The idea of an LT1 firehawk seems kind of pointless what with WS6 lt1 cars out. Maybe in the pre 96 years.... Dude and dont tell me dont get so worked up, some little dooshbag isnt going to say lt1 ws6 a4 cars arent going to be worth 2 grand becouse its an auto, thats supposed to be an opinion we are supposed to respect?
Old 04-05-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Regular

lol hmm thats strange looks just like the one my buddy bolted onto his black formula, lol he got himself a set of WS6 speedline series wheels for it, a few badges and instant hawk. lol and whats up with the painted wheels? lol but whatever, you at this point have nothing AND UNTIL U HAVE A CAR THAT SAYS THIS

THAN GO AWAY lmao

BHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...breathe............BWHAH AHAHAHHA.

Please man stop posting, everytime you open your mouth you prove to the world how little you know about even a small part of F-body history.

1. 95 Hawk wheels (also 95-97 Comp T/A wheels, google Comp T/A as I'm sure you've never heard of that one either) are Speedlines Aleisos (sp?) 01-02 polished WS6 wheels are knock offs of these wheels which are no longer made by Speedline. So again not the same wheel.

2. All Speedlines on the 95 Hawk and the 95-97 Comp where silver finish again not knock off polished versions as seen on 01-02 WS6s.

LT1 Hawk pointless? What? Where in the hell do you think GM got the idea or resources for that matter to build the almightly LT1 WS6? FROM SLP BASED ON THE HUGE RESPONSE RECIEVED FOR THE 93-95 HAWKS! The Firehawk is SLPs car, SS is Chevy's. Pontiac wanted their "own" car so tada the WS6 RPO is brought back since is had not been used since 92. "What a 92 WS6? no way!" Yes please google that too, WS6 has been around a LONG time. So history lesson over. Do your homework before posting again.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol this is getting good, sweet picts of your cars(69CAMAROSS) + (lt14MULAWS-6)

But just to update anyones doubt I have had 25-30 honest trade offers That i am picking my brain out over, I am getting offers closer and closer to my asking price.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Launching!

yes with an LT1 ws6 in exsistance it makes an LT1 firehawk seem kind of pointless, I mean sure if we are talking about 93 to 95 f bodies i see thier signifigance but not after they started making the WS6.

c5042081 you are selling that car for an excellent deal. I paid almost what your asking for one with 70k on it so if u think for one second that if i didnt have and extra 13k on me that i wouldnt be at your door you have another thing coming

1. 95 Hawk wheels (also 95-97 Comp T/A wheels, google Comp T/A as I'm sure you've never heard of that one either) are Speedlines Aleisos (sp?) 01-02 polished WS6 wheels are knock offs of these wheels which are no longer made by Speedline. So again not the same wheel.
nope i have acctually had the chance to see one of those in person, silver, single black stripe, comp TA written on hte airbox in a similar fasion to my pontiac ram air on mine, and yes those ugly painted wheels. I was trying to make a point, Dont think u posting a pic of an older formula somehow proves authenticity of it being a firehawk becouse it doesnt
Old 04-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Staging Lane

thats supposed to be an opinion we are supposed to respect?

No, we're not, necessarily...

But then, namecalling won't garner much respect either...

As to the viability of Firehawks when WS6's were available, it's called CHOICE...and frankly, the Firehawk's hood, wheels and exhaust were superior in design, in my humble opinion...while WS6's became navel-lint, relatively...

Quick Reply: Future Value of Formula WS6