Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Is the Papal Edition T/A legit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the Papal Edition T/A legit?

Don't know if this has been posted over here but its making its way around the other F-Body sites. Interesting to say the least. I am amazed at the amount of work this guy went through to convince people of the authenticity of his car.

papal edition

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...p;pagenumber=1
Old 06-01-2003, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

Default Re: Is the Papal Edition T/A legit?

yeah that guy needs hit on the head with a ball bat
Old 06-02-2003, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

This guy fucked up that Trans Am The stripes are on wrong and the interior birds are stupid are different colors. Look at it's stock apperance it looks so much better. And what the hell is the Papal Edition?
Old 06-02-2003, 11:15 PM
9 Second Club

freakin joke
Old 06-06-2003, 04:48 AM
9 Second Club

Old 06-25-2003, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Of course we have all heard by now of the 'PAPAL Edition' Pontiac. But I warn you all, I know this person is a complete fraud. How do I know you ask? I have the only one. Let us take a close look at the lies behind this Cobalt Blue imposter. Right there it should be evident. Cobalt Blue? No way would the Vatican allow such heresy! The true Pontiff Mobile is ARTIC WHITE like that of a Heavenly cloud that St. Peter himself resides. GM to BUILD the Papal Prototype? I think not! Auto mechanics swear, spit and fornicate! This cannot be allowed near the creation of a Holy Hauler! This Spiritual Sprinter was constructed by none other than the Catholic Church. This is why only one was made. True six were on the docket but monks just don’t work very fast plus vows of silence make a difficult work place due to 'lack of communication'. A 2000 year model? WHAT? Millennium? EVERYONE knows time started in the YEAR 0001 NOT 0000! Therefore the Millennium is 2001. Duh. But enough with the Mud Slinging toward the Ultramontane Quacksalver. Proof is in the pictures. Here I have two authentic pictures of the Pontiff himself overlooking the final product. This picture was for the archives and was taken in an undisclosed area near the Nevada Desert. You can see my arm on the widow sill. Of course, I had to 'cut' my picture from this post due to High Security reasons involving my CIA involvement. You can also see the OFFICIAL Papal Crest of John Paul Himself on the door. This crest is also 'signed' by the Pope as you can see here in a close up shot of the door. UNLIKE the Holy Hoaxter's. The second picture was taken at the bar afterwards celebrating the completion of the car. John is such a jokester. You can tell he loves the car as he is kissing the owners manual. I did however hear him say "That Car’s Bichin' " or it could have been "that’s the Arch Bishop" .

Here are the official pictures!!!!!
http://www.mindspring.com/~n8kid/Image1.jpg
http://www.mindspring.com/~n8kid/sig.jpg
http://www.mindspring.com/~n8kid/popekiss1.jpg
Old 08-24-2003, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Watch out for lightning strikes on this one
Old 08-25-2003, 08:50 AM
Teching In

anyone notice, it says oan the license plate, bogie, hmmm, got that right.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I had to bring this one back

Old 12-10-2004, 05:34 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Catskynr
Of course we have all heard by now of the 'PAPAL Edition' Pontiac. But I warn you all, I know this person is a complete fraud. How do I know you ask? I have the only one. Let us take a close look at the lies behind this Cobalt Blue imposter. Right there it should be evident. Cobalt Blue? No way would the Vatican allow such heresy! The true Pontiff Mobile is ARTIC WHITE like that of a Heavenly cloud that St. Peter himself resides. GM to BUILD the Papal Prototype? I think not! Auto mechanics swear, spit and fornicate! This cannot be allowed near the creation of a Holy Hauler! This Spiritual Sprinter was constructed by none other than the Catholic Church. This is why only one was made. True six were on the docket but monks just don’t work very fast plus vows of silence make a difficult work place due to 'lack of communication'. A 2000 year model? WHAT? Millennium? EVERYONE knows time started in the YEAR 0001 NOT 0000! Therefore the Millennium is 2001. Duh. But enough with the Mud Slinging toward the Ultramontane Quacksalver. Proof is in the pictures. Here I have two authentic pictures of the Pontiff himself overlooking the final product. This picture was for the archives and was taken in an undisclosed area near the Nevada Desert. You can see my arm on the widow sill. Of course, I had to 'cut' my picture from this post due to High Security reasons involving my CIA involvement. You can also see the OFFICIAL Papal Crest of John Paul Himself on the door. This crest is also 'signed' by the Pope as you can see here in a close up shot of the door. UNLIKE the Holy Hoaxter's. The second picture was taken at the bar afterwards celebrating the completion of the car. John is such a jokester. You can tell he loves the car as he is kissing the owners manual. I did however hear him say "That Car’s Bichin' " or it could have been "that’s the Arch Bishop" .

Here are the official pictures!!!!!
http://www.mindspring.com/~n8kid/Image1.jpg
http://www.mindspring.com/~n8kid/sig.jpg
http://www.mindspring.com/~n8kid/popekiss1.jpg

Quick Reply: Is the Papal Edition T/A legit?