Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

LSX Transport ? plz help

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007 | 03:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default LSX Transport ? plz help

i deleted a post i made in another thread, and decided to post it here as i didnt want to threadjack...sorry mods, didnt know where to post this, if it is moved, please pm me

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
shameless plug:
WWW.LSXTRANSPORT.COM We've moved two cars for Tony in two weeks now, and we all know he's **** as hell so if he uses us, so should you!

silverghost or 9ball, how would you compare the services of LSX Transport to Reliable Carriers? I have never heard of LSX Transport, and have used Reliable a few times and received nothing but top notch care to both myself and the vehicles and was more than satisfied with their service and professionalism as well as the quality and condition of their haulers (only used enclosed trailers).

edit
i just visited the site, and noticed pics of the trailers used. they appear to be a one vehicle trailer.

not trying to say X is better than X at all. just wondering, as next time we haul something (hauled 4 vehicles in the past 3 years), why should we choose you? just keeping my options open and more than willing to see what you have to put on the plate.
Old 10-22-2007 | 06:00 PM

PM Silverghost he runs LSX transport