Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Sevan Series T.A.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where Did Everybody Go?

I aquired my 1995 t/a from the woman who killed it.. I own a tow company, and she called me for a tow. The car had overheated.. She kept driving... Didnt make it. Ruined head gaskets and destroyed heads... Oh she also hit a coyote and damaged the front end and deployed airbags... So neadless to say, this car was a mess. I offered her $500.00 for the car, she accepted. Then she told me that it comes with a book.... A book? Thats how i found out that i had a special car... The book contained all receipts from lg motor sports, barr racing engines, and the service print out from evans pontiac that shows every penny spent on this car.
Over $34,000.00.... And its all documented.

Anyway, dave parker @ cams auto in phoenix, has been helping me put this 1995 sevan series trans am back together.. Installed new dash and airbags... Rebuilt engine.. 30 over now, evans had it at 20 over. Repaired ram air hood, fender, headlamp, still waiting on bumper repairs, then repaint. The car was pearl white, and was built and completed by evans in april of 2000. I am proud to own it, and if anyone has questions about what evans pontiac did to these cars... I have all the info.

More pictures can be seen on face book, chad stewart.

And yes i know this thread is old.... But it seems to be about the only place to find owners of these kick *** cars.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

There's a lot of chad stewarts on facebook, can you post the pics here?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Teching In

Posted pictures on album..ill update as car progresses... Wish i would of documented dash r&r... What a pain in the ***.

Last edited by 95DIRTYBIRD; 11-16-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: WANTED TO ADD PHOTO
Old 11-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Default 1995 trans am sevans series

A work in progress.
Attached Thumbnails Sevan Series T.A.-ta5.jpg  
Old 09-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 95DIRTYBIRD
A work in progress.
hello everbody just wanted to say hi. the car you are talking about. i worked
for steve evans when we came with the idea on the cars we did. that car went to auction when we went out.from what i was told he didnt get what he wanted for the car.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30TH T/A MAN
hello everbody just wanted to say hi. the car you are talking about. i worked
for steve evans when we came with the idea on the cars we did. that car went to auction when we went out.from what i was told he didnt get what he wanted for the car.
oh and also if anybody rememberd about the first 30th t/a that hit our lot, i own that car . car number 317

Quick Reply: Sevan Series T.A.