Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

GMMG Dick Harrell Car

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008 | 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I saw this car in person today. Its at my local chevy dealer (Henderson chevy). The car is badass. Next to it is 2 callaway corvettes.
Old 06-16-2008 | 07:35 PM
Staging Lane

Jordan-
You're surprised no one has hit the "buy it now" button?!!! Can you say
'expensive?' Now, I'm no rocket scientist, but...
Old 06-16-2008 | 10:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wow i'm in love, I'm really liking the cowl hood!!! but I think It would look better with a ss spoiler that ones just too loud for me.
Old 06-17-2008 | 08:48 AM
Staging Lane

Jordan-
You're surprised no one has hit the "buy it now" button?!!! Can you say
'expensive?' Now, I'm no rocket scientist, but...

I opened my mouth & inserted my foot! Let me clarify. I was surprised that a person of wealth didn't hit the buy it now price. I wasn't insinuating that the car wasn't expensive. In fact, right now $100k would go along way in my household. I'm tighter than a frogs ***! You have to admit though, that a car that stickered for $112k+ didn't get any bids higher than $82k, especially a Phase IIIX car.

BYW: How much does a rocket scientist make? Should be enough for this car!
Old 06-17-2008 | 08:51 AM
Staging Lane

BYW: How much does a rocket scientist make? Should be enough for this car!
As you can see from the above quote, I'm not a rocket scientist either. I believe that "BYW" should have been "BTW" (By the way). Lost my train of thought! I was thinking of $100k instead of my spelling!
Old 06-17-2008 | 08:56 AM
On The Tree

haha..there was a thread a little while back criticizing this exact car..
Old 06-17-2008 | 10:12 AM
Launching!

It's a horrible time to be selling any vehicle,but if that were a P3 ZL1 it would have been sucked up for the BIN in no time flat IMHO. Certain cars are just more desirable than others(even in a down market) the DH's aesthetically are wild looking and a tad over the top for some people, but everyone loves the ZL's.

Personally love them both!
Old 06-17-2008 | 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would love to have this DH car. It would go to the detailer then into my garage. Maybe I need to plan my meals around ketchup and Ramen noodles for the next year or so.
Old 06-17-2008 | 10:48 AM
Staging Lane

I agree Mark. There is something special about the word "ZL1" that people respond to. I'm with you however on the fact that I think both cars are very cool. I think years down the line, people will step up to the plate and pay big money (not like there cheap now) for the DH cars. With only 30 (+3 PR's),
cars built, not many people will get the chance to see one in person. When you think that there were more than twice as many ZL1's made, the DH car will have its day.

The guys with the ZL1's are very lucky (J.D., Andrew) and it's cool they show them every chance they get. I think my chance of owning one has passed me by, unless of course I win the lottery!!!
Old 06-17-2008 | 11:25 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SSLTFOUR
I agree Mark. There is something special about the word "ZL1" that people respond to. I'm with you however on the fact that I think both cars are very cool. I think years down the line, people will step up to the plate and pay big money (not like there cheap now) for the DH cars. With only 30 (+3 PR's),
cars built, not many people will get the chance to see one in person. When you think that there were more than twice as many ZL1's made, the DH car will have its day.

The guys with the ZL1's are very lucky (J.D., Andrew) and it's cool they show them every chance they get. I think my chance of owning one has passed me by, unless of course I win the lottery!!!

Jordan, I think the DH's are the ultimate 4th gens,those wide body fenders are not available anywhere else. I tried to twist Matt's arm to put them on my car-he wouldn't do and I respect him even more for staying true in that respect. I Love the ZL1's because they started as B4C's,and obviously the whole relationship with the first gen cars is something that in time will become more well known than it is now(same goes for the DE cars.)) You have a pretty nice stable already!!
Old 06-23-2008 | 02:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LateBrakeU2
Jordan, I think the DH's are the ultimate 4th gens,those wide body fenders are not available anywhere else. I tried to twist Matt's arm to put them on my car-he wouldn't do and I respect him even more for staying true in that respect. I Love the ZL1's because they started as B4C's,and obviously the whole relationship with the first gen cars is something that in time will become more well known than it is now(same goes for the DE cars.)) You have a pretty nice stable already!!

Markie, I've got a set ( 4 ) of wb fenders from my old bimmer you can have !

Quick Reply: GMMG Dick Harrell Car