2/2/2009 GROUP PURCHASE 4 for 1993-2002 F-Body Gauge Overlays!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 05:17 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^Will do, I'm sure it is there and fine...
Old 02-14-2009, 08:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation

Okay; I work weekend nights . . . Long nights and didn't get a chance to read the entire thread.

Am I to understand correctly I cannot order these today???

If so, I will go ahead and purchase before work tonight. If not I'll have to pursue other options
Old 02-14-2009, 10:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent you an email yesterday about an order but haven't heard back. I hope I'm still in.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Banned

Since things are looking good for printing this current order I'll extend until SUNDAY at MIDNIGHT. Can't do anything on the weekends towards production anyways...

I'm house sitting so I can only check threads and such. I haven't gone through my order e-mails since last night because all files (to transfer the orders into) are on home computer (I don't want to open an e-mail until I am there to enter the order to make sure I don't open one and forget to file it later)...
Old 02-24-2009, 01:41 AM
Banned

Ok, so there is finally a light at the end of this tunnel. First of all (REFERRING TO THOSE FROM GP3, EAGERLY AWAITING THEIR OVERLAYS FOR A MONTH), as long as things go as planned ALL of your overlays will ship the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Since you have all been so patient, if any of you want HVAC, etc... when we make them we will hook you up at our cost. Those I just don't have the finances to do for free. I am a one man operation that finds other one men operations to bring out cool products CHEAP.

HOWEVER, if you want any of the INTERIOR plastic pieces I sell (to mount gauges, switches, etc... in the air vents, center console, cup holder, etc...) just let me know and I'll get you the piece of your choice for FREE as soon as I can....

All the important "here's what's going on" info (FOR GP3, GP4 info will follow) is out of the way, now here's the behind the scenes as to what has been going on (again, this is just they "why' to the above "when")... Just got this from McNord...

"Mark,

Early last week I went to my old work to pick up the overlays and to turn in my signed paperwork for my severance package. They told me that they had to mail my original signed paperwork to corporate and they are making me wait seven business days (once they have received it) before they will release anything. (I guess I legally have seven days to retract it).

When I got home I called my dad, he has free legal services through his work. His lawyer told me not to do or say anything until he had an opportunity to look this info over (that is why I was keeping my mouth shut about anything).

I heard back this morning and he said that since I got an employee discount and was an employee at the time they are within their right to do this. It is one of the "perks" of working there which was technically one of my benefits.

I am sorry about keeping you in the dark but I didn't want to do or say anything that could be an issue if the lawyer thought we had something against them but that's not the case after all. Being a "small business" in the state of AZ I guess gives the the right to get away with anything they want apparently.

I hope this clears things up. If its any consolation I haven't been able to sleep or eat over this crap for a week now. Every time I think about all of this **** I feel like I am going to throw up.

Thanks,
Brian Deeney"

So, BASICALLY, Brian wanted to see if we had any legal repercussions against them for holding things up, we don't. He didn't fill us in because he legally couldn't. Now it is all said and done and the end is in sight. A day is set to pick up and he can ship and we can get this all over with and we (myself included) can just ENJOY this awesome overlays

NOW, on to those who HAVE PAID FOR THEIR ORDERS IN GP4.... We DO have a way to print them... From Brian...

"Going forward I unfortunately will still have to go through them, I wasn't able to find anyone else willing to do these unless they were all the same for production purposes. I spent three days going through all the printers I could find, (I even called a couple of recommended shops in Indiana and Georgia) just trying to find someone willing to work with me on short custom runs. At least these guys will still make them for us if we want and without the "benefit of an employee discount" I will just be a customer and have all the rights a customer has to get their product in a timely manner. The cost does go up about $25 each, but they wouldn't be able to hold them hostage either.

Thanks,
Brian Deeney"

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE PAID YOU DO NOT OWE ANYMORE MONEY. Anyone else who wants a set though, we will have to now charge $150 base price BUT are going to work on making some of the options free so it will even out to the same price.

As soon as I KNOW 100% GP3 is in the mail we will get artwork going for those who paid in GP4 and get this going... We will now accept other orders BUT READ THIS...

Just like the other orders, to cover our butts, here's the time line...

FROM THE TIME WE LOCK DOWN THE ARTWORK (not from your order date, but from the time we have reached the minimum orders needed, posted artwork, left it up for a reasonable time to get approved, and then locked it for print) production will take 4-6 weeks and they will ship the following week.

Now, since he is doing this as a customer, not after hours, it should go a lot quicker. HOWEVER, be prepared to possibly wait. Here's an example from the last GP...

ORDER 1 came in December 5th! Artwork wasn't locked down until January 19th. So technically, if we were to use the FULL frame of time we originally posted, we are JUST NOW in WEEK 5 of production. Therefore we have one more week of production and they should ship the next week...

Obviously, we thought they were going to ship out three weeks ago but all this crap came up. Even with all the crap though, we are still under the original deadline. Now, it still sucks to order something December 5th and not get it until probably the first week of March. No one REALLY expected that, us included. That is why we are offering discounts on HVACs/etc... or a free interior piece.

Just want to point out that all said and done we aren't total @sses and our still in the original time frame. Now, truth be told, from artwork lock down it should take 1-2 weeks for them to be shipped from now on, BUT just in case things happen, don't order them for a car show next weekend, not going to happen.

So, that's everything. Thanks again for all your patience! I can't wait to see all these crazy overlays you all came up with FINALLY in your cars !

Sincerely,
Mark DeLisle
Old 04-12-2009, 01:52 AM
Launching!

Mark, can you give us an update on where these overlays are?

Thanks bud!

Ryan

Cola, SC
Old 04-12-2009, 03:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SOMcockySS
Mark, can you give us an update on where these overlays are?

Thanks bud!

Ryan

Cola, SC
In your mailbox any day... They ALL shipped last week...
Old 04-12-2009, 07:15 AM
Launching!

Your the man, thanks again buddy. I will be ordering some seats, rear seat delete, and maybe a splitter possibly all next month.

Ryan
Old 04-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Just received my gauge overlays from GP4 and they look great!

Thanks to Mark and Brian for getting this set up and making a quality custom product.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Staging Lane

Got mine in safe and sound a couple days ago. Thanks again guys! Can't wait to get this installed.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got my overlay a few days ago! It's excellent! Anybody know a good place to find the LEDs to go behind it?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:52 PM
Banned

^^Well, if you want some Super Bright LEDS I'm sure you could search and find some pretty easily
Old 04-22-2009, 08:19 AM
On The Tree

Hey, I betcha those LED's are super bright, not dull at all.

Got my overlay Mark...looks great. I changed the needle color to blue as well. Just waitin' on the HVAC overlay now, and all will be done.

Quick Reply: 2/2/2009 GROUP PURCHASE 4 for 1993-2002 F-Body Gauge Overlays!!!