VFN Group Purchase!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 07:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryans_pewter_ss
I'm being nice....I thought! I'm just in a hurry, Pinks all out is coming back here and I'm signed up and want time to have it painted and everything. Hoping to make it and go 4 wide at Z max!!!!
sorry man didn't mean it like that!!! lol

yeah what the hell i'm ready too...its ALMOST warm enough to spray so yeah...bring it on vfn! maybe you guys can do a pre-group purchase thing where we can throw down the cash that you'd charge during the group purchase and get started on moldin the hoods for us impatient ones (myself included) and then have an official group purchase. that would allow for us impatient ones to get their stuff early as well as throw up flags for those people that keep saying "damn i missed it"...now they have a prelim warning to get their funds together and make a choice!!!

just an idear....no pressure...please don't spit in my hood.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Any news yet???
Old 03-10-2010, 09:47 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by birdmaro
sorry man didn't mean it like that!!! lol

yeah what the hell i'm ready too...its ALMOST warm enough to spray so yeah...bring it on vfn! maybe you guys can do a pre-group purchase thing where we can throw down the cash that you'd charge during the group purchase and get started on moldin the hoods for us impatient ones (myself included) and then have an official group purchase. that would allow for us impatient ones to get their stuff early as well as throw up flags for those people that keep saying "damn i missed it"...now they have a prelim warning to get their funds together and make a choice!!!

just an idear....no pressure...please don't spit in my hood.

LOL!
Nah...we won't spit in your hood...
We'll just have a few of our "businessmen" come and deliver the hood for you! Special Delivery LOL!!!

Our main concern right now is knocking out these few big projects we have left to finish up.
Until these are knocked out and out of the way....we are unable to take any GP orders - so that we're not getting too far ahead of ourselves and knocking other customers who have been waiting normal production times of 5-6 weeks back further - which would not be fair to them.

That is a good idea....but I cannot promise that we can get started on them prior to running the GP.
But what will work, is to have you guys let me know what hoods you guys are planning to buy and list them in this thread....
This will allow me to give a list to our production guy - which will give him a heads up on what we are looking at - and let us plan around you guys a bit better

The GP is going to go through....that I know for sure...I just can't give a date yet at this point until I get the thumbs up from the shop...

I understand warmer weather is here and you guys are itching to get out with your cars...but we just have to plan everything according to when we can do it - it's been crazy nuts here and we are still swamped with normal production items and mold projects from over the winter...

But this being said...we are hoping to have something up for the GP sometime next week..so hopefully I'll have some good news then
Old 03-10-2010, 09:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vfntech
LOL!
We'll just have a few of our "businessmen" come and deliver the hood for you! Special Delivery LOL!!!

Our main concern right now is knocking out these few big projects we have left to finish up.
Until these are knocked out and out of the way....we are unable to take any GP orders - so that we're not getting too far ahead of ourselves and knocking other customers who have been waiting normal production times of 5-6 weeks back further - which would not be fair to them.

That is a good idea....but I cannot promise that we can get started on them prior to running the GP.
But what will work, is to have you guys let me know what hoods you guys are planning to buy and list them in this thread....
This will allow me to give a list to our production guy - which will give him a heads up on what we are looking at - and let us plan around you guys a bit better

The GP is going to go through....that I know for sure...I just can't give a date yet at this point until I get the thumbs up from the shop...

I understand warmer weather is here and you guys are itching to get out with your cars...but we just have to plan everything according to when we can do it - it's been crazy nuts here and we are still swamped with normal production items and mold projects from over the winter...

But this being said...we are hoping to have something up for the GP sometime next week..so hopefully I'll have some good news then
Thanks alot for the quick responses! I'm wanting the extended sunoco pin on and all the hardware for a 02' SS, Is there any other discount for repeat buyers? I bought a 3" SS hood last year. Love it! Its in the sig.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll be patiently waiting for the GP to go through. I am looking to buy an LS1 style bolton 3" SS hood and I'm not too far from you guys so I'll be picking mine up when the time comes.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Regular

LOL!

I need a sloped WS6 hood with the bolt on option.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

4" bolt on NON SLOPED ws6 hood.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:10 PM
12 Second Club

3" SS hood here as well! bolt-on! maybe a deposit system would help your production guys plan even better...then they won't have that thought in the back of their heads that says "well maybe these guys are just all talk"

thanks for not spitting in my hood. if its nice enough out when the hood is done i'll walk home from your guys' shop lol
Old 03-10-2010, 08:11 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Extended Sunoco for 98-02 Camaro
mounting hardware
3/16" Lexan front (scratch resistant)

Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 10:25 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks guys!!

Started the list - so this will give our guy a heads up on what we will be needing for the next GP...

Birdmaro - we are not able take any deposits until we firm up the price and the date when we will run the GP - just our policy....
We know you guys are serious...because of the inquiries made here - so that's good enough for us

Ryans - I am not sure if we can give an additional discount on top of the GP discount...but I will check into that as well for you

The SS hood looks great on your Camaro!! Love it! Thank you so much for your previous purchase!!
Old 03-11-2010, 10:54 AM
DBN
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys!!

Started the list - so this will give our guy a heads up on what we will be needing for the next GP...

Birdmaro - we are not able take any deposits until we firm up the price and the date when we will run the GP - just our policy....
We know you guys are serious...because of the inquiries made here - so that's good enough for us

Ryans - I am not sure if we can give an additional discount on top of the GP discount...but I will check into that as well for you

The SS hood looks great on your Camaro!! Love it! Thank you so much for your previous purchase!!
I will want a bolt on 3" cowl hood for a C5.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys!!

Thanks alot! Its ok about the additional discount. i'm just ready to get the new hood. I can send pics of the 3" SS for your site and the new one when I get it! Let me know! AWESOME HOODS and thanks for the gp's!
Old 03-11-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I need a wide sunoco ext to windsheild for a 98-02 camaro with stock fenders. I also need the bolt on Dzus rails.

So put me on the list for sure!. and how long do you think it will be??
Old 03-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Ever since I seen the 3" SS hood Ive wanted to own it. I would be interested in a bolt on 3" SS hood when you do your group purchase.Sharp product !!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I seen a 5" WS6 hood in person. I was not real impressed. Are the bolt on hoods alittle thicker than the 5" hoods?? Looks like you could tear the 5" in half if you wanted too looked really thin. Thanks.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

Subscribing.

-Dustin-
Old 03-12-2010, 09:34 AM
FormerVendor

Hi Guys!

Ryan - we LOVE pictures!!! I cannot promise we can get more on the site - but we have 2 large displays we take with us to the different tracks and shows we setup at - and we can gladly showcase them there Thank you so much!!

03 Busa - Our pin on hoods are geared for racing. This being said...most guys racing want a thin ultra light hood...which is exactly what ours are...we are known for making some of the lightest racing glass out there
Our bolt on hoods have a frame on the underside - which makes them thicker - and already have provisions to which you can add your factory hinges and front latch to.

BES Stroked Nova - we are hoping to get this GP rolling next week
Once it goes through...we will try our best to get everyone out as quickly as possible...but just on the safe side - you guys are looking at a 1-2 week production time on items we keep in stock - the 98-02 Camaro Ext Sunoco Pin ons and the 98-02 Camaro Sunoco Bolt on no line.
Everything else will be 2-4 weeks depending on where your order is in line...
But what we are hoping to do is knock off some of that time by you guys adding the parts up here for us...which should be possible.

Got everyone down!
Thanks!!
Old 03-13-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks so much! I cant wait! if everything works out OK, I might be able to make a trip out that way, pick up my susp from Midwest Chassis, and make the trip to your alls shop to pick up my hood! that would be awesome!
Old 03-14-2010, 08:46 AM
12 Second Club

Sunoco Bolt on no line. Not worried at all about the wait, its been 4 yrs already.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:13 PM
12 Second Club

pm sent about payments.

Quick Reply: VFN Group Purchase!!!