Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so did you put the order in for Yank, I see my card has been charged
Old 01-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might be in. I would like a 3800 SS Yank for my 4L60E. I will know more tomorrow. If I need it, how quickly can I get it to 11779
Old 01-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Banned

The orders have been placed and it will take approx 2-3 weeks for us to receive the shipment and begin shipping.

GP we continue to run until 1-8-2011 for anyone else who wants to be added
Old 01-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Banned

I have a quick question for Yank. I been waining on either the Circle D 4000 Stall Pro III 9 3/4
verus your SS 4000 stall.

I have had Yank SS in the past and it was a 3800 And I LOVED IT. But a lot of people been trying to lean me to Circle D. Can you tell me the difference or reason why I should chose a Yank over a Circle D at this moment.

Not considering the price. I am talking about the actual meat and potatoes of both converters, which one is better and why. Here is the Specs on the Circle D:

- 100 Square Inches of Clutch Lining for WOT Lock Up
- Furnace Brazed
- Hand TIG welded
- Torrington Bearings
- Billet Front and Billet Piston
- 3 Element Bearing Design for Longer Clutch Life
- Flanged Impeller Hub for Anti-Flex Durability
- Hand Assembled to Exacting Tolerances

Lets that THAT Converter versus your Yank SS 4000 Stall Converter.
The obvious is Price. But I would like to know, pound for pound which is better. This is not to say either company makes a better converter. I know Yank makes some SIIICK converters and so does Circle D. This is just a COMPARISON of the SS versus the one I mentioned above. I dont mean to start a fight or arguement. I am honestly trying to find out which converter is better to buy. And who better to ask than the actual COMPANIES?! If you dont feel comfortable in the open forum, I understand.. You can PM me the answer. But please answer the question. I am on the fence right now and I have sent Circle D the same question for them to answer. If a company doesnt answer, it will show bad customer service than. And I KNOW Yank has GREAT Customer Service so I dont fear them not contacting me.

Thanks in advance
Old 01-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Banned

I forgot to mention the pricing. Circle D is charging 945.00 for the Converter. SO Obiously a price DOES play a role. I know I said it didnt. I was wrong. But I really want to know abotu actual parts. Sometimes paying a little more is better in the long run. So when answering, leave the part out about the difference in pricing please.

God Bless and I hope this message/question finds everyone in good spirits and Healthy for the new year!

My family to yours! Happy New Year!

QUOTE=Wyckedcamaro;14321376]I have a quick question for Yank. I been waining on either the Circle D 4000 Stall Pro III 9 3/4
verus your SS 4000 stall.

I have had Yank SS in the past and it was a 3800 And I LOVED IT. But a lot of people been trying to lean me to Circle D. Can you tell me the difference or reason why I should chose a Yank over a Circle D at this moment.

Not considering the price. I am talking about the actual meat and potatoes of both converters, which one is better and why. Here is the Specs on the Circle D:

- 100 Square Inches of Clutch Lining for WOT Lock Up
- Furnace Brazed
- Hand TIG welded
- Torrington Bearings
- Billet Front and Billet Piston
- 3 Element Bearing Design for Longer Clutch Life
- Flanged Impeller Hub for Anti-Flex Durability
- Hand Assembled to Exacting Tolerances

Lets that THAT Converter versus your Yank SS 4000 Stall Converter.
The obvious is Price. But I would like to know, pound for pound which is better. This is not to say either company makes a better converter. I know Yank makes some SIIICK converters and so does Circle D. This is just a COMPARISON of the SS versus the one I mentioned above. I dont mean to start a fight or arguement. I am honestly trying to find out which converter is better to buy. And who better to ask than the actual COMPANIES?! If you dont feel comfortable in the open forum, I understand.. You can PM me the answer. But please answer the question. I am on the fence right now and I have sent Circle D the same question for them to answer. If a company doesnt answer, it will show bad customer service than. And I KNOW Yank has GREAT Customer Service so I dont fear them not contacting me.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
Old 01-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Launching!

Theres an actual Yank rep on here somewhere. Speed Inc., the ones holding this group purchase, is just a distributor FYI.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Banned

Oh, I thought it was Yank I was talking too. Doh! Good call. Sorry. Maybe They would like to chime in too with what they think is the better converter?
Old 01-05-2011, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Does this include 4l80 transmissions?
Old 01-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought a ss3600 for my 4l80e it was $745 shipped

Quick Reply: Yank / Speed Inc SS converter GP!!!!