Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've called them and could not get in touch with them
Old 04-19-2010, 11:06 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Kits are now in stock. Place your order while they last. These kit don't last very long. Call Brian at 901-461-2893
Old 04-19-2010, 12:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would you be interested in buying some used stock rockers to have on hand? They have37k miles on them.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:51 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

not interested in buying any rockers right now. Thanks
Old 09-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Is this still going on?
Old 10-03-2010, 02:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Are there any kits available? Please PM me if there is.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:58 PM
10 Second Club

Spectacle Solutions are closed down guys. Another shop bites the dust.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:28 PM

I still have one kit left over from the shop.....
Old 10-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Staging Lane

Ill give you a hint what you can do with it......

beware of this guy everyone. he left tons of unfinished cars for customers that paid him good money. hes a liar, thief, and all around POS.

Last edited by LASTLS1; 10-18-2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Personal.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^^^ I knew it was only a matter of time. Actually it took longer then I thought it would, especially after the major f*ck up they did with my 402 build
Old 10-18-2010, 08:02 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by tom's2005gto
^^^^^ I knew it was only a matter of time. Actually it took longer then I thought it would, especially after the major f*ck up they did with my 402 build
Tom, this is Jeff. I left the shop back in April. It closed a couple of months later. Im sorry for what happened to your car. Im sorry for what happened to a lot of peoples cars.

I picked an idiot for a business partner and my reputation has suffered for it.

I suppose I deserve that.

Good luck.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Two cars tons of cars I guess that's the same. The thing you fail to tell everyone is, one of those cars you took on just and well as he did. That car has been there since the day you opened the business. I understand you are pissed but damn give it a rest. Everyone is tired of the woo is me speech. I tried to stay out of it but every time I turned around someone brings me into it because of something you said. Like you said you left back in April and that was on you. If you feel like you didn't get all you should have then when y'all went around picking out things you were going to take, you should have taken more than you did. Just like the Vette. Just 2 months before all this crap even started I specifically asked how it was doing and you couldn't stop talking about how great it ran and the numbers that it put down. Back then Brian knew how to tune and now you're pissed he doesn't know crap. Same with your red T/A. If your going to tell a story, keep it the same and quit going back and forth.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CMYZFLY
Two cars tons of cars I guess that's the same. The thing you fail to tell everyone is, one of those cars you took on just and well as he did. That car has been there since the day you opened the business. I understand you are pissed but damn give it a rest. Everyone is tired of the woo is me speech. I tried to stay out of it but every time I turned around someone brings me into it because of something you said. Like you said you left back in April and that was on you. If you feel like you didn't get all you should have then when y'all went around picking out things you were going to take, you should have taken more than you did. Just like the Vette. Just 2 months before all this crap even started I specifically asked how it was doing and you couldn't stop talking about how great it ran and the numbers that it put down. Back then Brian knew how to tune and now you're pissed he doesn't know crap. Same with your red T/A. If your going to tell a story, keep it the same and quit going back and forth.
blah blah. and the red TA was NEVER tuned and it idled better than the vette does. lol.

at least brian has managed to keep a few people snowed.

hes a liar and a thief and a half assed mechanic at best. you want to defend his bullshit, be my guest, but you are a fast dying breed. and Im not so sure that anyone who doesnt know how to install the rocker pedestals before installing the rocker arms is the person we should go to for the definition of a good mechanic.

it took two of you to **** up Rogers car. one to screw the bearings and the other to crash the valves.

as far as me giving it a rest. not likely. he wants me to keep quiet, hes got some things of mine that he has absolutely no right to. as soon as he decides to give that stuff back, i may entertain the idea of laying off. if not, ill tell everyone I know and even some people I dont know what a liar and thief he is. in person, on the web, and any other way I decide.

and if its only two cars Ill kiss your *** in the middle of Tom Lee Park. but I dont expect him or his defenders to tell the truth. all he has left is lying.

I think before either of you try to talk to me anymore about Jims car, you should just contact him personally and talk to him about it one on one. I will let him know to expect your call.

Last edited by J1D2warrior; 10-18-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Teching In

No sense in telling him crap about me calling him. Ill tell you just like I told him. Not 1 time did I plan to work on his car. I know nothing about what needed to be done, nor what has already been done. So he won't get a call from me. As for Rogers call, I'll be the first one to admit that I screwed up. Not making excuses, but when you work as much as I do and tired after pulling a 24 hour shift on an ambulance , then work on a car things are bound to get screwed up. Once again that is my screw up and that's why I have put it back together in my garage to make it right.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:48 AM
TECH Resident

good deal.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hi Dennis,

Do you still have those Rockers for sale?.

Quick Reply: Stock Rocker arm Upgrade...