GMPP LS9 Super Charger Kit Complete for LS3 - www.PartsTaxi.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GMPP LS9 Super Charger Kit Complete for LS3 - www.PartsTaxi.com

There has been buzz all over the net this morning about this new kit. I contact GM engineering and got the complete parts list of this kit. It is 63 part numbers and very inclusive of every nut bolt etc you will need. I have 3 ordered and on the way to my warehouse. 1 of which is already sold. MSRP on the kit is $7500, we will be selling for $6698.30. I have attached screen shots of the parts lists for anyone that may want to review.

Lots of you guys know, I like to be very upfront with my pricing and policies. I believe this is a very fair price for this item. If you decide to order, our website will show a ridiculous amount for shipping, please ignore that. We will charge whatever our shipping costs actually are. I know these kits are comming to me on pallets, but once they get here I will tinker with them and see which way is most cost effective to ship them out.

LINK TO PURCHASE HERE

Lead time on the first 2 orders will be approx 7-10 days (already inbound), after that, I am expecting 2-3 week turn time, but will be able to give exacts when orders are received.

Remember, these are GM parts carrying the GM warranty.

Here are the screen shots of the part numbers included in the kit. These are directly from GM. I might get my hand slapped for posting these

Thanks
Kevin
www.PartsTaxi.com