Comprehensive Chandler Motorsports Optispark thread - For questions, reviews & praise

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 05:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a reminder, for anyone with issues, or who have gotten the wrong parts, need warranty work that have purchased using Google Checkout or had a phone order with us etc, you HAVE to use customerservice@chandlermotorsports.com

If you have purchased your item on eBay, you HAVE to use the eBay messaging system. Its a smaller operation here and in the immortal words of the Ghost Busters, "Don't cross the streams!"

We've had people sending PMs, leaving messages on the phone lines, and they get frustrated, but the truth is you have to follow the directions we have posted. We check the messages at customerservice@chandlermotorsports.com and our eBay messages generally daily.

Our phone system is more or less setup to reiterate the point and we also include this information with our shipments!

Anyways, thank you again for the support. Just as an FYI, I think we'll be pulling support for Camaro Forums and Corvette Forums. This is going to be our main homebase. The other sites just don't generate enough traffic. LS1 Tech CRUSHES the competition!
Old 11-12-2010, 01:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So....what happened to your sponsorship and poor service for LTXTech members?
I see your sponsorship on there has been pulled by the admins, due to not answering e-mails or vendor requests. You were a vendor there for less than a month and a half. Pretty short lived, IMO.
I'm also seeing several threads regarding opti's showing up dead in the box, and little to no communication from you to discuss their issues.
So you sell LTX Opti's, but totally screwed yourself on the website dedicated to LTX powered vehicles? You're going to lose your business in the LTX world quickly and permanently damage your reputation, FYI.

Last edited by qc97z; 11-12-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:00 PM
TECH Junkie

I am satisfied with my Chandler opti. It works fine. Just kind of a bummer that you forgot about LTXtech.. Hope things get worked out.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Teching In

I wish my opti was not a DOA
Old 11-12-2010, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by qc97z
I see your sponsorship on there has been pulled by the admins, due to not answering e-mails or vendor requests. You were a vendor there for less than a month and a half. Pretty short lived, IMO.
I'm also seeing several threads regarding opti's showing up dead in the box, and little to no communication from you to discuss their issues.
So you sell LTX Opti's, but totally screwed yourself on the website dedicated to LTX powered vehicles? You're going to lose your business in the LTX world quickly and permanently damage your reputation, FYI.
what he said. makes no sense to advertise on a non ltx forum
Old 11-12-2010, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by faust
what he said. makes no sense to advertise on a non ltx forum
Not even that...advertising and being a sponsor here is fine, just the concentration and attention should have been given to LTXTech moreso than here, because it's a dedicated LTX forum. But, they ruined it for themselves.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Teching In

No they ruined it with their poor customer service and communication with a product that works 50% of the time.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JwMonE99
No they ruined it with their poor customer service and communication with a product that works 50% of the time.
^^ Good call.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Are they not going to come back on to defend themselves?
I guess LS1 tech isn't good enough for them either.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChandlerMotorsports
had a phone order with us etc, you HAVE to use customerservice@chandlermotorsports.com

Our phone system is more or less setup to reiterate the point and we also include this information with our shipments!

Anyways, thank you again for the support. Just as an FYI, I think we'll be pulling support for Camaro Forums and Corvette Forums. This is going to be our main homebase. The other sites just don't generate enough traffic. LS1 Tech CRUSHES the competition!
1. Phone line is useless.
2. If the phone system is setup to reiterate the point and give information why did you just mention phone orders?
3. LS1 tech crushes LT1 sites for selling LT1 parts lol
Old 11-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Purchased mine today lets see how it turns out....
Old 11-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Launching!

i bought a z28 months ago with a shitty opti. also bought an opti at the same time from him on ebay several months ago. it sat in my trunk since i got it and the car sat in the driveway for moths as well and finally put it in the other day and it fired right up no issues and runs great. his opti does look like a very well built piece. ive bought auto zone/pep boys crap and his really is a better built unit. im not sure what happened to him but he was great through ebay.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

6 days and no response? hmmmm..........
Old 11-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Got my optispark quicker than I thought.....put the part on and it worked perfectly...THANKS CHANDLER....
Old 11-22-2010, 04:14 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by gixxer75094lt1
i bought a z28 months ago with a shitty opti. also bought an opti at the same time from him on ebay several months ago. it sat in my trunk since i got it and the car sat in the driveway for moths as well and finally put it in the other day and it fired right up no issues and runs great. his opti does look like a very well built piece. ive bought auto zone/pep boys crap and his really is a better built unit. im not sure what happened to him but he was great through ebay.
We're still adapting to the world outside of eBay. People not following directions is a problem (eBay buyers using email, outside eBay using phone instead of email etc) but also when I moved into a new house and was gone for 5 days this place went up in flames

The main problem hands down though, is the Optispark is the scapegoat of all lt1 problems, so selling them can be a major pain. Knock? Optispark! Stumble? Optispark! I've seen some crazy recommendations of what could be an Optispark related problem.

Codes people! Have em!

Thanks for the bizz you two!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

is there a difference between the warranty version and the non? ...or is the upcharge essentially you buying a warranty?
Old 11-23-2010, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by qc97z
Did you not pay attention to this post above earlier in the thread, or do you just want to avoid responding to this little tidbit of information?
You moving and being gone for 5 days has nothing to do with the increasingly bad reputation your business is receiving. YOUR BUSINESS PRACTICES do.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, you guys kind of left LTXtech hanging. But I am no one to judge. Personally I am happy with the Opti I bought from you guys for my Formula and am planning on buying a couple for the Camaro and a back-up. Shipping was wicked fast too. Hope you guys figure stuff out!
Old 12-26-2010, 07:28 PM
TECH Regular

Thread revive!

Anything new or different with these guys? Looking for a cheap replacement for my DD. Not to sure about these guys now...
Old 12-29-2010, 01:48 PM
TECH Resident

Optideath in my DD recently, any other feedback on these fellas? Considering the Autozone cap and rotor is $120, the option ain't bad.

-Dustin-

Quick Reply: Comprehensive Chandler Motorsports Optispark thread - For questions, reviews & praise