Comprehensive Chandler Motorsports Optispark thread - For questions, reviews & praise

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SexyTransAm
looks like you were right lol junk *** ****
Wow...nice revival! I see they have "FormerVendor" under their name now, and I was unable to find them in the vendor list.

It's almost like I'm psychic...
But then again..............

Not surprising to me at all. I could run a business better in my sleep IMO.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 448 Likes on 343 Posts

So I shouldnt buy my opti from CMS?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't believe the "customer service hype"

I purchased the opti with LIFETIME warranty from CMS it began good and then died in less than 1 year ! Nick did respond quickly and replaced it no problems ! My car NEVER ran well with the 2nd opti ! but knowing how finicky a LT1 can be i didn't think opti ! Then when that pos crapped out in less than a year i basically got "DICKED BY NICK" The terms of warranty stated the ONLY thing that would void warranty was contamination by any type of liquids! But he decided to not even consider another replacement ! He proceded to tell me my car was the problem ! AFTER A WEEK OR SO OF MORE OR LESS BEGGING HIM TO HONOR AGREEMENT HE JUST STOPPED RESPONDING TO ME ! I told him if he wanted to make it limited lifetime AFTER that replacement i'd go along w that ! he did nothing ! I have had his opti apart next to a $70 ebay junk model and they were identical ! Basically he's just a CROOK !!!

Quick Reply: Comprehensive Chandler Motorsports Optispark thread - For questions, reviews & praise