One set of discounted powder coated calipers for exchange

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default One set of discounted powder coated calipers for exchange

Had a guy order these then back out, so discounting them for whoever wants them. Attached pictures are of actual calipers and brackets, sorry for the iPhone pics. Have pictures of better quality of the same color scheme in my online gallery if you want to look.

this is on EXCHANGE, not an outright sale. Calipers will fit 98-02 FBODY.

Calipers are powder coated red, brackets are black. Both colors used are super strength wet powders, best quality powders in the business.

I send these to you, you swap them on your car, and send me your stockers back within 10 days of receiving my coated ones.

Rules:
1--The parts you send back MUST be in operable condition, this is NOT a core program where you can unload junk calipers or brackets for good ones. Any repairs or replacements needed to your parts will be charged to you. Torn boots and seals I don't really care about, as I have a huge pile of good used ones here. Things such as guide pins being rusted solid into the brackets,bleeder screws that are seized,stripped, or broken off, etc,etc are NOT acceptable.
2--A valid credit card must be held on file until your cores are returned to me. You can pay for these with credit card or paypal, but either way a valid card must be held.
3--I do NOT charge a core charge up front as a courtesy, so please just be an upstanding individual in regards to getting your stockers back here in time and in good working order.

The wear items(boots, seals) in this set are used but in good shape and guaranteed to function correctly. If you want them rebuilt with fresh internals, that is always an option for $100 extra. Can be a good time to have fresh brakes that also look great.

Normal pricing is $220 shipped. THIS SET I WILL SEND FOR $195 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 STATES

PM or call/text 847-561-4361. They are boxes up and ready to ship..

Sean
www.thepowderpro.com
Attached Thumbnails One set of discounted powder coated calipers for exchange-fbodyredcaliper2.jpg   One set of discounted powder coated calipers for exchange-fbodyredcaliper.jpg  
Old 09-09-2010, 12:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you know how many miles are on these calipers ?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Motorboater

Nope, not the cores themselves, but all the wear items I put in them came from a car that I know had 30,000 miles on it.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Motorboater

Still available

Quick Reply: One set of discounted powder coated calipers for exchange