Futral Motorsports Web Site& E-mail back online

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 08:30 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futral Motorsports Web Site& E-mail back online

Can you say WOW! I never thought I would make it through this ordeal.. Our website went down Saturday along with our e-mail. Contacted our host site and they tell me that register.com (who has our domain name registered) pointed our site to their web hosting server which does not have our website files... After 3 days of staying on the phone and chewing lots of *** We are back online... If anyone sent e-mails during this outage (Saturday-Tuesday morning) we did not get them. Sorry for anyone that tried to view our site or contact us by e-mail.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Candy

Can you say WOW! I never thought I would make it through this ordeal.. Our website went down Saturday along with our e-mail. Contacted our host site and they tell me that register.com (who has our domain name registered) pointed our site to their web hosting server which does not have our website files... After 3 days of staying on the phone and chewing lots of *** We are back online... If anyone sent e-mails during this outage (Saturday-Tuesday morning) we did not get them. Sorry for anyone that tried to view our site or contact us by e-mail.

you still did great keeping us informed....
Old 02-03-2004, 09:46 PM
FormerVendor

Candy, the guy who hosts/designs our website just put a FMS stick in his car... Hes quite happy (449/433) If ya want any help or whatever with the website/service he has offered his services...
Old 02-05-2004, 06:11 PM
TECH Addict

ya was wondering couldnt get in sat.just looking in your cam section.glad you guys are back on line.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Candy thanks for the call about UPS on Wed. FMS is on top of their game, no wonder the southern section is turning into the FMS section hehe.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ss rally red
Candy thanks for the call about UPS on Wed. FMS is on top of their game, no wonder the southern section is turning into the FMS section hehe.
I want to....but my cam isnt here yet
Old 02-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Can you stop dropping the website please