LS7 CLUTCH SALE...Limited Time Only

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 06:27 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im interested in a mantic single 12" clutch mike.. Can you pm me details for a 2000 z28
Old 01-27-2012, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd also like to know if it would hold up to a 250 shot. Not from a dead stop.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:17 AM
On The Tree

Ordered an LS7 clutch along with all new clutch components from Mike. Talked with him on the phone for easily a half hour.....talked clutches, cars, and kids. Couldn't be happier with the purchase and Mike just seems like a cool all around guy. I put my order in at probably like 3PM on Tuesday and it was on the way to Houston the same day........it actually was in Houston in 22hrs.......then it took approximately 52 hours to get from Houston to my home about 25-30 miles away! UPS kills me sometimes!!!

Mike thanks again for all of the help and I'll be sure and post up how everything works when the car gets back on the road.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:56 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this sale still going?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:29 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 703 CAMAROSS
How long are these specials going to run for? I'm assuming a while sence its been over a year now lol. I'm in need of a clutch but need to save up some extra coin...
Yes, we are trying to hold these prices down for as long as we can, the manufactures have gone up on us over 13% in the past 2 years...
Originally Posted by IVRedZ28LS1
Interested in ls7 clutch. I got an 01 vette z06 looking to upgrade the clutch soon car has 90,000 miles. how much for complete clutch kit, slave cylinder and speed bleeder for a vette? Thanks.
Call me and lets put a package deal together for you, shipped to your door...We have everyhting instock ready to ship the same day you order...
Originally Posted by speedracer2536
im interested in a mantic single 12" clutch mike.. Can you pm me details for a 2000 z28
Hi, call me, we are expecting out next order of Mantic anyday...
Originally Posted by 703 CAMAROSS
I'd also like to know if it would hold up to a 250 shot. Not from a dead stop.
Which Clutch..??
Originally Posted by LCTA
Ordered an LS7 clutch along with all new clutch components from Mike. Talked with him on the phone for easily a half hour.....talked clutches, cars, and kids. Couldn't be happier with the purchase and Mike just seems like a cool all around guy. I put my order in at probably like 3PM on Tuesday and it was on the way to Houston the same day........it actually was in Houston in 22hrs.......then it took approximately 52 hours to get from Houston to my home about 25-30 miles away! UPS kills me sometimes!!!

Mike thanks again for all of the help and I'll be sure and post up how everything works when the car gets back on the road.
Thanks so much, we try our best to help everyone with the best customer service, parts, prices and knowledge...
Originally Posted by jthunderz28
Is this sale still going?
Yes sir it is...
Old 02-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Teching In

Default Fast, fast, and EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL

I just wanted to thank Mike Yeager at East Coast Performance for helping me out and being extremely professional with my clutch issues. My clutch decided to go out on me unexpectedly Wednesday morning. I called him and asked the best setup for my 2000 TA. He recommended the LS7 clutch kit, updated slave and master cylinder, heavy duty pilot bearing and throw out bearing, remote bleeder kit, and RBF 600 Motul fluid. I ordered it at 3 p.m. Wednesday, and he told me it would be here in two days. He emailed me the UPS tracking number so I could track the package. I just called EFI Alchemy (shop doing the install) and the clutch system was just delivered. I cannot praise Mike enough and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. I researched LS7 kits and all associated parts on the internet and Mike beat all of their prices significantly. Thank you Mike Yeager!

Matthew Gallagher
Old 02-17-2012, 11:41 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by etmateo
I just wanted to thank Mike Yeager at East Coast Performance for helping me out and being extremely professional with my clutch issues. My clutch decided to go out on me unexpectedly Wednesday morning. I called him and asked the best setup for my 2000 TA. He recommended the LS7 clutch kit, updated slave and master cylinder, heavy duty pilot bearing and throw out bearing, remote bleeder kit, and RBF 600 Motul fluid. I ordered it at 3 p.m. Wednesday, and he told me it would be here in two days. He emailed me the UPS tracking number so I could track the package. I just called EFI Alchemy (shop doing the install) and the clutch system was just delivered. I cannot praise Mike enough and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. I researched LS7 kits and all associated parts on the internet and Mike beat all of their prices significantly. Thank you Mike Yeager!

Matthew Gallagher

Hi Matthew,

We really appreciate all the great comments, it was my pleasure to help you with all your clutch needs, we always treat everyone the same and we are so glad to be able to help all of our customers to make sure that they get the correct right parts in the quickest way possible, at the best prices...

Thanks again
Mike Yeager
Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Launching!

How much for an Ls7 clutch with new slave for a 2000 f-body shipped to 15311?
Old 03-28-2012, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

Is there another phone number that i can reach you at mike? I've been trying to get a hold of mike at east coast performance. want to order LS7 clutch kit. sending pm with information to contact me. thanks
Old 03-28-2012, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Can anyone help me out? please chime in? anyone? phone rings machine picks up but no one answers. is business currently still running???????????????
Old 04-06-2012, 09:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

A big thanks to Mike at East Coast Performance for helping spec an LS7 clutch package for my 2000 SS. He bent over backwards to get everything ready for my parents who were travelling through SC. Professional and amazing to deal with! Thanks Mike!!!

Quick Reply: LS7 CLUTCH SALE...Limited Time Only