Ls1 Source Gp On Harland Sharp Rockers!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
Sorry to here this but it is completly untrue. Harland Sharp has Never had any problems with there LS1 rockers. I have been involved with Mike at Harland Sharp testing and getting these to the market and we have never had any problems. This statment is completely false. I do not know why you have not recieved your rockers but I have them in stock and will help out the guys that did not recieve there product. Harland is a Good product and I don`t want to see you guys soured on them.

Thanks Nate
I'm not trying to bash Harland Sharp, but I know I had a problem with my HS rockers when I went to install them. I even made a thread about it in the internal section. The problem was that on about 6 of the rockers, the diamter of the head of the bolt was too big for it to seat in the rocker bolt hole. When I went to torque the bolt down to spec, the edge of the bolt head was stripping away (or shredding) the inner part of the rocker bolt hole. I ended up calling Mike up at Harland, and he told me what I could do to fix the problem, and I did what he suggested.

I feel for you guys though, as I went through the same BS. Bill does sound like a really nice guy, but did it take a long time for me to get a hold of my rockers. And yes, I was also charged waaaay before I received my rockers.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

that is bullshit man, and I bet even illegal to charge for something before it has even shipped to you. so what did they do about freight, charge your card a second time? definately one vendor I'll be avoiding.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:32 PM
FormerVendor

Any of the guys taken by LS1Source you can have your credit card company do a charge back for products not recieved. Harland Sharp has autherized me to help you guys out I will honor the GP prices for you and get you your product out next week. We want to make sure you are taken care of on this mater. We don`t want to see anyone unhappy because of a bad shop. Give me a call and I will take care of this as fast as I can get them out.

Thanks Nate
Old 09-12-2005, 05:42 AM
Teching In

Can you imagine that I never got my 2 sets of HS rockers from these guys still. Brian and Bill called even this year to tell me I was going to still get my 2 sets. Then they disappeared again.

Loyde
Old 09-12-2005, 11:36 AM
FormerVendor

Sorry man but they are not getting any product from Harland Sharp.

Nate
Old 09-12-2005, 10:53 PM
TECH Resident

F.Y.I for you guys, They are out of business. At least thats what i hear anyways.

Quick Reply: Ls1 Source Gp On Harland Sharp Rockers!!