Major Changes At Nitro Dave's

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 04:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Major Changes At Nitro Dave's

I have been meaning to sit down and let you guys in on the changes here at the store.I have recently sold the speed shop to our head technician,David Clark.WE DID NOT SELL OUR NAME OR OUR NITROUS STORE.David Clark has renamed the speed shop D.C Motor sports.His number is 254-714-1251.He should become a sponcer on here real soon.We are sub leasing him the back of the store.We will still be in the front.

NITRO DAVE'S NITROUS OUTLET is already making alot of changes.We will be focusing on Nitrous Sales and the related parts that it takes to install a complete system.We have already installed our new phone system so you can get through easer.We should be installing our new computer system next week.Our sales floor has been clearenced out of all the speed parts and filled with all nitrous parts.If you need it we probley have it.If we dont we will get it!!We will be stocking a large range of nitrous kits so that we can hopefully ship it out the same day you order it..

Special Thanks..
I wanted to take time out to let all of you know how much we appreciate the support you have giving us.We are currently the largest NX dealer out there thanks to ya'll.
Our goal is to become the place to go when it comes to Nitrous parts and there related items.Our promise to you is to always try to offer the best customer service possible.We will have knowledgeable staff here to take your orders and help you out with any tech questions you may have.We will always try to keep a nice stock so that when you need that one little piece to finish your nitrous install its one less day you have to wait to get it.
Looking forward to the Future...
Nitro Dave
Old 04-15-2004, 05:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DC Motor sports, isnt that the name of an import header company? :p

-Sean
Old 04-16-2004, 08:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave your customer service was great and I will buy all my nitrous stuff from you and recommend you to anyone asking.

It is awesome when you have a question or an issue and the owner of the company takes the time to make the problem go away.

goodluck to Dave and Dave on their new plans.

Mike
Old 04-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great guys out there in waco