GP for Front mounted Intercoolers

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 10:21 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GP for Front mounted Intercoolers

Well, I was speaking to Wendy at SD-concepts about a Front mounted intercooler. Specifically made for F-bodies. They would make them in-house, and have them to us in a timely manner.

I m not to sure how much these will run us, but like any other GP, the more peeps we get, the better. Cause I m actually going to me getting all the measurements, and dimensions so that it fits correctly in the space allowed. And send them to her.

SO I will keep u guys/girls posted.

Mike
Old 05-15-2004, 12:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have also been talking with Scott and Wendy about a FMIC. I am very interested. I would like to see what he could come up with. Get some more info. Keep me informed. I made a similar post in the FI section.
Old 05-15-2004, 12:55 PM
Launching!

Most definently Bro.

I will probly get the demensions this weekend. So they can get everything handled. Cause all I need to get is a new cooler (instead of the these dingky twins) so I can push more Boost (20lbs )

Mike
Old 05-15-2004, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Do you know if there is any difference between the front of a SS and a WS.6. Is Scott planning on making the tubing too. You have any ideas of which way to run the tubing. I guess I will be getting rid of my polished plenum.
Old 05-15-2004, 01:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MstgKillr
Do you know if there is any difference between the front of a SS and a WS.6. Is Scott planning on making the tubing too. You have any ideas of which way to run the tubing. I guess I will be getting rid of my polished plenum.
I do believe they are very simular in some ways. But what I was told is that Scott had the demensions for the WS6. but not the SS. So I was gonna get him the demen. for the SS. And see what the diff is.

And as for the tubing. We r gonna find a way to route it, so that it is not in the way of everything. And we r gonna try to find a way to keep the plenum. cause I like how it looks.
Old 05-15-2004, 02:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

If Scott can keep the plenum and work out the tubing that would be great

We just need convince him to make the kit.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:37 PM
Launching!

Well, he will be making the cooler, but Me and a "friend" are actually gonna make the tubing, and figure out where to run everything.