New LS1Tech sponsor sale!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 07:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New LS1Tech sponsor sale!

What's up everybody? We're a little late to the game here, but better late than never right? We're new sponsors to LS1Tech but definitely not new members and many of you probably know us already.

Let's tell you about who we are and what we do though. We're North Texas Converter located in Justin, TX just a few minutes down the road from Texas Motor Speedway for all of you DFW Texas members. We're a pretty new shop but not new to the industry and especially not to GM drivetrains.

Our converters are cutting edge with excellent options ranging from stock to mild, to billet units to Pro Mod bolt-together style converters. We have clients in the Pro Mod circuit, some on the TV show Street Outlaws and a few members that are certainly floating around here

Don't let our name fool you, we also highly specialize in GM RWD transmissions and are quite proud of our work with the 4L80E and the TH400. We have made extensive research and development breakthroughs with both of them, but especially the 4L80E.

Some of our contributions to the market include, but are not limited to:
  • 4L80E transbrake (v.1 manual low engagement-style)
  • 4L80E Manual Control Harness
  • 4L80E "Relay Mod" (A popular option for '98 F-body PCM guys to retain automatic control or an alternative to convential swap control methods)
  • Prototype 4L80E Standalone Controller
  • Designed/tested (successfully!) the only spragless 4L80E ever produced
  • Several powerflow/hard part modifications soon to be released
  • And last but definitely not least, we will soon be releasing a whole new brake. It is a full autoshift brake that can lock in any forward gear. Current testing has lead us to believe that not only is it the fastest engaging brake of this style, but also the fastest releasing. Install is fairly simple.

Our converters and transmissions are reasonably priced at this time despite the high quality in an effort for us to gain more exposure. We are looking for (preferably local if possible) candidates to test out our new transbrake. Anyone interested please shoot us a PM.

As of this writing we have no failures on any transmissions or converters for the last year+ of business and many happy customers to back us up.

If you're interested in a badass setup that you will set you ahead of the rest, give us a call or PM anytime and we'll set you up

A few pictures of our products we recently snapped to give you an idea. Here's a base build 4WD unit

Usually our converters are purple too but we just recently ran out of purple paint and are awaiting a new shipment from our supplier.

Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NorthTexasConverter1

As an introductory special for pricing, we're offering free shipping (to the lower 48) on all transmissions and converters from now until Tuesday May 20th!

All transmissions come with a 1 year warranty and all converters with a 3 year warranty with one free re-stall during your ownership should you decide to change your setup.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. I literally just got my converter last week. But out of curiosity what does a billet single disk run from you guys?
Old 05-12-2014, 10:41 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by hotstreet
Wow. I literally just got my converter last week. But out of curiosity what does a billet single disk run from you guys?
Ah it happens man, we've all been there

But to answer your question, our billet single disc LS converters are $750-$800 depending on the size of the converter. We usually paint them this badass purple metallic color (as shown in the trans pictures) and not black but we're waiting for a fresh batch of paint to arrive, but they look really good and they perform REALLY well in my humble opinion
Old 05-18-2014, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for a converter for my 2000 z28. I'm adding a 228r cam and need atleast a 2800 stall to compliment it. If you could PM me a price on what you have that would be awesome!
Old 05-18-2014, 03:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Transambrandon
Looking for a converter for my 2000 z28. I'm adding a 228r cam and need atleast a 2800 stall to compliment it. If you could PM me a price on what you have that would be awesome!
What's up man? You the same Transambrandon from CamaroZone? If so this is Snipez man, what's up haha? I'll get with you soon

Quick Reply: New LS1Tech sponsor sale!