Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 01:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Matt, you have a PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:45 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don: Man I hate to go into these even more, but I could of swore you told me that you ordered a particular set of headers and you got the wrong ones. So you had the ones that are coming to me in your hands in which you needed to get rid of. Now youre saying that Kooks sent you an extra set. I dunno what to believe, but this has been one big mess. I dont know who to believe because Im getting different stories from everyone. I just hope that when my headers arrive tomorrow that they are new and if I suspect in any way that they were used, installed, etc., they will be heading back your way. Not trying to be an *** or anything, but this has driven me up the wall. I could of gone with another sponsor on these headers in which they could of given me almost the same price, but I decided that I would give Matt a chance since he seemed so eager to sell me a set. He worked with me on this whole deal, but I felt that it all went to hell once I placed my order. Anyhow, just thought I would throw that in about why you had those headers.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:06 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You will see that they are new,never installed.You called me,I didn't call you..Remember that!
If you didn't notice my sig,you'd notice that I have a shop too and have many new parts here waiting to be sold.So why do you think we are out to screw you?I said they would be sent on Friday and they were!I even sent you the tracking #'s to prove it!I went out of my way to get YOUR headers sent to YOU which takes an hour out of my day..I can see that you could be upset or whatever,but don't take it out as my fault!!
Old 06-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Banned

Just a quick note. Due to the rising costs of steel there is a 7% surcharge on all stainless steel LT headers imposed on us by Kooks. We are hoping that the price of steel will drop and we can resume normal pricing.

Thanks,
Matt Sorian
Old 06-03-2004, 09:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Wolfee
I guess we'll see about the coating (fingers crossed), Did you have personal experience with the rusty coating? I see people say on the for sale page that their coating is in great shape after a couple years when they post them for sale.
my jethots look like *** 1.5 years and less than 5000 miles

Quick Reply: *Sale* Kooks LT Headers/Y-Pipes In Stock