Transmissions on Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 11:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Transmissions on Sale

I have 3 units immediately or near immediately available. We've been very busy with a 6 week backlog but I've got 3 specific transmissions that don't need to be sitting in the shop.

I have a Stage 5 4L80E with SFI bellhousing. It's a unit I took back and we're building a TH400 for the customer because their combo is going to be more of a dedicated track unit.
I can install any bellhousing available (Chevy, Ford SB, BB, or modular, Chrysler, etc) and that will be included in the price.
I can install any of our valve body options. It's currently setup as a D1 transbrake.
Pricing will depend on what VB, but I will sell this one for $500 off the website price and there won't be a 6 week wait.

I have a TH350 with reverse manual transbrake, short tailhousing, Ultrabell. It came in as a core. It would typically be a $2300 unit with the Ultrabell and Transbrake. $1900 and we can make it a long tailhousing. It is also setup with an electronic speedo for LS style cars.

Regular Stage 1 short tail TH350. Core included. It's built ready to go. Normal pricing is $1200 plus core, $1000 plus shipping.

Offer good until Friday close of business.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

The Stage 5 4L80E is sold.

I have a TH400 with Ultrabell, Griner 1+2 billet aluminum transbrake VB, aluminum direct drum, all billet shafts and hub, deep alum pan ready to go.

Normal pricing $3750. $3500 shipped.

Quick Reply: Transmissions on Sale