North Texas Converter SALE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 10:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default North Texas Converter SALE!!!

What's up everybody?

We're here celebrating the tail end of Summer and the addition of a new employee, so to share in our mid-ish Summer cheer, we're offering a sale on some badass 4L80Es and converters.

First up, our Level II 4L80E will be the primary focus of the sale. This is our standard Level I 4L80E with stock hard parts, but with the upgraded billet input shaft and billet forward hub. This is our most popular transmission (with the Level IV not far behind it). Anybody who uses nitrous, this transmission is a must, and any of you big power turbo or supercharged guys will want this as well. It's good for ~1,000fwhp depending on your setup/driving habits.

Every one is dyno tested and backed by our full one year warranty.

Normal pricing is $3,000, for this sale we are offering it for $2,800 including core. If you are in the lower 48, even with shipping factored in you are still under 3k for this bad boy.

All other transmissions are $100 off, the Level II being our most popular build is where the additional $100 comes in.

Now for CONVERTERS!

We have several different options to choose from at the moment. All converters are $50 off normal pricing if you buy them alone, however if you buy the trans and converter as a combo that is an additional $100 off normal pricing. All converters come with a full 3 year warranty and 1 free cut & clean/re-stall in the 1st year.

Here's a demo setup that would work for many of you with our special combo pricing, though everyone is different.

Level II 4L80E - $2,800
Billet single disc converter - $650

Estimate shipping at roughly $150 (sometimes a few bucks more sometimes a few bucks less) to a business address and for $3,600 you have a trans/converter combo sitting at your doorstep waiting for you to put it through the wringer. Everyone wins

Last edited by NorthTexasConverter; 09-03-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:32 AM
FormerVendor

Buuuummmmppp!

Get it while it's hot
Old 09-03-2014, 12:07 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NorthTexasConverter
Buuuummmmppp!

Get it while it's hot
Putting my 4l80e back together this week. I am interested in the brake.

Shoot me a PM on info and price.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:16 AM
FormerVendor

I apologize man, but unfortunately we are not yet at a point to ship out brakes off the shelf, only on select builds for the moment. That should change sometime this month however!

Quick Reply: North Texas Converter SALE!!!