Ridetech holiday hours and specials!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 06:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How well does the first gen firebird suspension perform. The tru turn package and the bolt in 4 link look exactly like what I'm wanting. But how well does this stuff perform. What's a comparison to a vehicle equipped with all this? A 4th gen comparable in handling? A c5 maybe? Or even a c6? I'm definitely looking to drive the vehicle like it was stolen. But it is by no means an auto cross/ track car. Will be driven 100% on the street. Are these products durable? Any info or links to results would be great josh. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:00 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99 Blue Bird
How well does the first gen firebird suspension perform. The tru turn package and the bolt in 4 link look exactly like what I'm wanting. But how well does this stuff perform. What's a comparison to a vehicle equipped with all this? A 4th gen comparable in handling? A c5 maybe? Or even a c6? I'm definitely looking to drive the vehicle like it was stolen. But it is by no means an auto cross/ track car. Will be driven 100% on the street. Are these products durable? Any info or links to results would be great josh. Thanks.
Hey bud!

It will out perform all of the cars you just listed (in stock form), by far! We build all of our kits to handle and still have a good ride quality. There's no doubt that you'd be happy with the outcome, it becomes more of a modern sports car that can still be something daily driven. Everything is built, in house and jig welded, with 100% American materials. All I would need to get from you is the engine/transmission information and I can get your spring rates dialed in!
Old 12-01-2014, 02:44 PM
FormerVendor

Giving that shirt away tomorrow!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:07 AM
FormerVendor

All the Ridetech shirts were sent out, thanks guys
Old 10-13-2015, 10:55 AM
TECH Regular

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Holiday specials & tshirts again this year?
Old 10-19-2015, 03:23 PM
FormerVendor

I'm sure I'll be doing something!

Quick Reply: Ridetech holiday hours and specials!