49cc Pocket bikes

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 01:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If money permits count me in. Id be down for a black or chrome one... Ill go over my money and well talk!
Old 07-20-2004, 10:46 AM
FormerVendor

No problem let me know
Old 07-21-2004, 03:40 PM
FormerVendor

Still need 2 bikes to fill the pallet. Those that want one call me and we can get the payment taken care of so we can get these ordered.

Nate
Old 07-21-2004, 03:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still want one but wont have funds available till next week.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

Nate I want a chrome one. Are you considering mine as one of the ones you have sold? Let me know
Old 07-22-2004, 09:42 AM
FormerVendor

I have you 2 on the list thanks Minty and NataSS. I would like to get this going as sooos as we can give me a call we will get the payment taken care of.

Thanks Nate
Old 07-28-2004, 10:11 AM
FormerVendor

Would like to get these ordered but so far I have 2 paid for. If we do not get the rest in soon I am not doing this order. Please contact me for the payment so I can get these on the way.

Thanks Nate
Old 08-04-2004, 01:46 PM
FormerVendor

Well since I only got 2 payments I am just ordering a couple for me. I can`t get better prices without 12 on a pallet. Individuals are the 300+shipping

Sorry

Nate
Old 09-16-2004, 11:54 PM
Teching In

I myself just bought 3 of m all diff. A labeled 49cc (its actually a 39cc) A true 49cc (they call this the big bore kit) And A cateye.. the bigger 1 with the headlights etc. Be prepared to take bike apart and locktite every bolt (with the blue locktite) or you will be wondering why your girlfriend want to ride it so often. (Major Vibrations)Might have to loosen the wheel nuts a bit to get wheel to spin more freely may have to align the motor to the rear sprocket also so chain does not come off and lock up rear wheel.May end up with some wheel rubbing no matter what you do. (warped discs, misaligned caliper mounts etc.) Take the clip ons apart and locktite the center screw or it will vibrate loose mine came loose after 3 tanks of gas (9 liters) if you could have seen the look on my face (trying to steer left handed at 30 mph seeing the right handlbar just flop loosely in my right hand (knowing the inevitable was on its way) my chest hit windshield then I lowsided luckily. I had my bike armor and gloves on thank god. My left knee got chewed up pretty bad by gravel. So All I ask is be safe when starting out with these bikes go through them piece by piece. Its worth the 2 Hours preping it.
PLEASE NOTE!!! These are extremely fun but they are made in China where the workers are paid $3.00 a day and are hired off street to fill orders as needed. (kinda like day laborers) There are only 2 reputable scooter factories in China that have some kind of Quality control The rest are smoke n mirror companies that buy parts n slap m together as quick as they can. China is the knock of capitol of the world and they are good at it. Please take these little bikes seriously because if something is outa wack!!!! You'll end up on your back!!!!! Hope this helps ya guys be a little safer. (Picking scab off knee as I type LOL) Wear Gear!
Old 09-18-2004, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

so who are the two "respectable" companies?
Old 09-18-2004, 07:11 PM
FormerVendor

I did a ton of research on these before becoming a dealer. And the Lucky7 removable swingarm I sell seem to be by far the best quality available. There are several differences that are alot nicer than most. And the company is great to deal with and has no problem fixing or replacing a problem. Most of the other companies I tryed to deal with don`t care or don`t even carry parts for there bikes.

Check PocketBikePlanet.com there is some great info on there.

I wanted the best because we are going to be racing these in a race series in Indy. We are also trying to get a series together in the Chicago area if we can get enough interest in it.

Nate

Quick Reply: 49cc Pocket bikes