LME Jan. 408" sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 11:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking LME Jan. 408" sale

The month is comming to an end and our 408" super sale is in full swing!! Just a reminder that any orders placed before Feb. 1st will still recieve this killer price. $5150 The turn around time is two weeks.

Finally, highest quality components and machine work at wholesale prices!
For the month of January only, LME is happy to offer our 408 Pro Shortblock at an incredible price. The package consists of a 6.0L Iron Block. The block is inspected and fully deburred. The block is then put through our comprehensive blueprinting process*. The components used are as follows:

• Lunati 4.0” stroker crank
• Lunati 6.125" Pro Billet Rods
• Wiseco 4.030" forged pistons (any compression available)
• Childs and Albert dura moly rings
• Federal Mogal 152M mains
• Clevite cb663H rod bearing
• Dura bond cam bearings
• ARP main studs

LME shortblocks are meticulously assembled and all clearances are measured and recorded. A detailed specification sheet is provided with each engine. This bulletproof combination is only $5,150 if ordered during the month of January.

550 RWHP longblock available for $9,879.

Many custom features available for specific applications. Please call for details.

*LME’s shortblock blue printing process includes line honing with ARP studs, surfacing with BHJ deck true fixture and cutting to obtain optimal quench distance. Blocks are CNC bored and torque plate honed adhering to LME honing procedure, providing very straight and round cylinders with the optimal crosshatch for reduced friction and long life.

Reference this ad when inquiring in order to receive wholesale pricing. These prices are not available with any other discount offer.

LME
(713) 849-4505
www.latemodelengine.com
Old 01-21-2005, 07:16 PM
TECH Regular

Bryan, thanks for being so helpful!!! LME is awsome to deal with! And this is a steal of a price!

Just ordered the 408 Pro for a 300+ shot! I can't wait to get this thing running!

to LME.
Old 01-21-2005, 11:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1BDHWK
Bryan, thanks for being so helpful!!! LME is awsome to deal with! And this is a steal of a price!

Just ordered the 408 Pro for a 300+ shot! I can't wait to get this thing running!

to LME.
I will guarantee you will not be dissapointed ! I am completely satisfied with mine .. LME builds some serious powerplants
Congrats on your new purchase , I know how it feels .
Old 01-24-2005, 02:04 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

TTT for this one. Brian is the bomb. He has spent hours talking to me on the phone working out my new setup. You cant beat this deal or the service anywhere