New Lower Authorized Specials With Bogart Racing Rims!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Lower Authorized Specials With Bogart Racing Rims!!

***UPDATE***

WE HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO REDUCE THE PRICE TO THE AN EVEN LOWER SAVINGS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED UNTIL AUG 15TH. IF YOU HAVE EMAILED US PREVIOUSLY AND WAS QUOTED A PRICE, WE WILL BE SENDING OUT NEW MANUFACTURE APPROVED SPECIAL PRICINGS PROMOTIONS.*** PERTAINING TO ALL OTHER SALES PENDING, YOUR PRICING WILL REFLECT THE NEW LOWER PRICE.

We have been working in conjunction with Bogart racing and have come up with a design that is a direct bolt in for 4th gen f-bodies.

These rims are made specifically for our cars. The fronts have a specially machined dished center so that the hubs are 1 -1.25 inches thick (depending on if you have lt1 or ls1 rotors).

This is approx .75-1 inch thinner then the welds (using spacers). This means no more massively long studs are needed to pass tech at the track. In addition, when returning to stock rims, you will not have a ridiculously long stud to have to deal with.

We weighed the LT1 Bogart fluted drag star front 4x15's and rear 9.75x15s. When making a direct comparison to what is needed with the prostars 3.5x15's and 10x15's, we came in at a total of 9lbs savings over the prostars! The LS1 rims sould come in at approx 8lbs savings of rotational weight!!

The rims are made to be a direct fit for both lt1 and ls1 cars (must specify type as they are spec’d different for the smaller lt1 rotors) THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL SPACERS NEEDED NOR IS ANY GRINDING NEEDED.

For anyone whom wants pics comparing prostars to the Bogart’s, feel free to email me at the above address.

Ordering takes approx 3-4 weeks to build for your car. These are not stock shelved rims.

Pictures are located at http://www.performancepartsoutlet.com/fbody/wheels.htm

These rims DO NOT LOOK LIKE DRAG RIMS!! THEY LOOK LIKE SHOW RIMS. It is like comparing apples to oranges if your comparing welds to these.

For any specifics call my direct line at 412 445 5363 OR email me at steve@performancepartsoutlet.com

YOU MUST INCLUDE WHAT CLUB/ORGANIZATION YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS PROMOTION FROM FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS.

Thanks for your attention.

Steve
PPO Staff
Old 08-12-2002, 09:20 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re: NEW LOWER AUTHORIZED SPECIALS WITH BOGART RACING RIMS!!

only a few day's left!! don't miss out on this special introductory pricing!!

Steve
Old 08-13-2002, 09:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

So no grinding required?
Old 08-14-2002, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

The rims are a direct fit, no spacers needed. IF you have brand new brake pads or aftermarket pads, they may be close on the front calipers due to manufacturing tolorances of calipers. ie some have bigger flashing seams.... nothing a hand file can't take care of though in a few minutes.

tomorrow is the last day!!
Old 08-15-2002, 02:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why don't you post the price here? You'd save everyone a lot of trouble and might even increase your sales.
Old 08-15-2002, 03:11 PM
Staging Lane

It is generally not acceptable from most manufactures that distributors list prices that are at introductory price scheduling. We apologize for any inconviences one would have.

We prefer direct customer interaction as this sometimes can eliminate any confusion with components or choices. To take orders online is convienient but there is nothing that replaces personal interaction.

We are just a phone call away. If you have any direct questions, feel free to give us a call and we will be sure to help you out the best we can.
Old 08-18-2002, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Darn, I tried to sell all of my other rims and tires so that I could go with the Bogart rims.

I didn't sell enough of my stuff though.

I'll keep an eye out for future GP's on Bogarts.

Jay Johnson

<small>[ August 18, 2002, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Jay Johnson ]</small>

Quick Reply: New Lower Authorized Specials With Bogart Racing Rims!!