Vfn Spring Offers

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 11:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello.
This is correct - because of the number that we currently have on order and because we are a small location.
I am sorry but we would not be able to drill the holes into the hood - as we would not want to be responsible if we put them in the wrong locations. It's hard to line the hood up with the pins without the car.
Thanks.
Jeanie
Old 06-22-2005, 08:52 AM
11 Second Club

Let me know if this is still good?
Old 06-22-2005, 11:07 AM
FormerVendor

Sure.
The discount of 10% always applies to ls1 members - please mention that you are a member at the time of order. This discount applies to new orders and to any products we offer.
Unfortunately the sunoco gp ended a few months ago, however, we are working on the sunoco style with the line down the center of the scoop. We are hoping to have this item completed the end of this month, beginning of next month.
I will be posting another thread for a gp for members interested once the mold is completed. This will be good on both sunoco style hoods - with or without lines.
Thanks!
Jeanie
Old 06-22-2005, 03:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by vfntech
Sure.
The discount of 10% always applies to ls1 members - please mention that you are a member at the time of order. This discount applies to new orders and to any products we offer.
Unfortunately the sunoco gp ended a few months ago, however, we are working on the sunoco style with the line down the center of the scoop. We are hoping to have this item completed the end of this month, beginning of next month.
I will be posting another thread for a gp for members interested once the mold is completed. This will be good on both sunoco style hoods - with or without lines.
Thanks!
Jeanie
Keep me close to your speed dial. As soon as it comes out, I will buy the first one in the GP offer. Thanks
Old 06-23-2005, 08:24 PM
TECH Regular

Default Waiting with baited breath...

Can't wait for the new Sunoco hood with the line in the center! Please keep us up to date on it's release. Put me 2nd in line for the new style hood! I'm ready to order now! I've seen it on Dick Harrell's car and it looks freakin awesome!
Old 06-23-2005, 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

Any new information on the WS9 style hood from US Exotics???
Old 06-24-2005, 12:35 AM
Restricted User

Jeanie, pm sent.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:52 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSblack98
Can't wait for the new Sunoco hood with the line in the center! Please keep us up to date on it's release. Put me 2nd in line for the new style hood! I'm ready to order now! I've seen it on Dick Harrell's car and it looks freakin awesome!

I have Cash in hand to hurry this up
Old 06-24-2005, 05:08 AM
TECH Addict

Angry

I've been waiting since last summer for a definitive response from VFN.

I've called virtually every month for a year about the Carbon Fiber dashboard for late-model Firebird's ('01 in my case obviously) and have been told:

"We are backed up . . . try us back in a few weeks . . . although that product is on our web-site we can't produce that product at this time (it was listed in the '93-'02 Firebird's section of their web-site until a month or two ago) . . . as a matter of fact we are not taking any Carbon Fiber orders at this time . . . as soon as we get caught up we'll start to take orders on that product . . . just keep trying back . . . etc.

I don't really care if you choose not to make the product for Firebird's/Formulas/WS6's/Firehawk's etc. I just don't wanna be lied to anymore.

If you're not gonna make it again, tell me so instead of yanking me around for a year.

Thanks!

Christopher
Old 06-24-2005, 11:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, i got that same email when asking for a CF hood a couple months ago.

Anyways, what are projected build/finish dates on a fiberglass 3" raised SS pin on hood?

Chris