YANK GP Killer prices

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 06:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone places an order w/ this clown company, there had better be no complaining about it later. I know the prices are good, but, I don't understand why people are still trying to deal w/ these people.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Sweet Cheeks

I'm having Tony make a post in the next hours. Sorry for the delay.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:48 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Any update? Is the GP a go or not?

I am interested in getting in on this, but it seems like people are just getting jerked around....any info?
Old 06-23-2005, 12:35 PM
On The Tree

I placed an order as well, still haven't heard anything, that was weeks ago, whats going on with this???
Old 06-23-2005, 02:31 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

maybe they're waiting for the bright red paint to dry on a bunch of stock take-out converers....lol...

sorry
Old 06-23-2005, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99ssleeper
maybe they're waiting for the bright red paint to dry on a bunch of stock take-out converers....lol...

sorry
I hope not, seems like this purchase is too good to be true. I'm having my doubts about this. which sucks!!
Old 06-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Launching!

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

I was initially given a price also, but Straightline didn't bother returning my phone call when I wanted to place an order. I called Speed Inc. at (866) 571-SPEED and they matched Straightlines prace and my Yank SS3200 is currently on the floor right next to my desk at work and is going in early next week

If I can't even get a company to take an order, how can I count on them if I need help at a later date

Speed Inc
Old 06-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99ssleeper

sorry
Im gonna take that lowblow because we didnt get back to you.

Originally Posted by NIGHTMAREWS.6
I placed an order as well, still haven't heard anything, that was weeks ago, whats going on with this???
Give us a call between 9-12 tomorrow or PM your info.

Originally Posted by DamonCollins
If anyone places an order w/ this clown company, there had better be no complaining about it later. I know the prices are good, but, I don't understand why people are still trying to deal w/ these people.
Is it necessary to bash a company that you know nothing about?

Guys we apologize about not getting back to you, this ended awhile ago and there is only 3 of us and our main concern is getting the cars that are getting worked on in the shop and getting them done right, not trying to pump out cars as quick as possible to make money and not do the job right like other shops. I try to keep up with this as much as possible but havent had time, thats why I took on Dear John to help out. For all those that called and didnt get called back if you call between 9-12 tomorrow and tomorrow only, we will give you a better break then Prices PMed. We dont want anything happening like this but it did, so I will make sure you guys leave satisified even if it means us making no money on this one, as long as you guys are happy. Ask for Nick or Tony. Also when we are in the shop and the compressors going we always dont hear the phone because we have 2 of them going when working on cars so jingle us again right away.

Sorry again, Straightline Inc
Old 06-23-2005, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

You guys should already have my info, i called and left everything, talked to someone there in the shop, left my address, phone number and a deposit, how much longer is this going to be? Do i need to send my info again?
Old 06-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Launching!

PM me your name.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

I take it this gp is a no go, I'm ordering mine from someone else.

Quick Reply: YANK GP Killer prices