Cross Drilled Slotted High Performance Brake Rotors And Pads Kit 299.00 Shipped Save$

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd like four rotors, without pads please PM me price. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been calling since last week still no answere if i dont received a phone call soon I'm going to dispute the charge.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you search, you'll see that wholesale direct has long standing issues with communication. Most of this is simply due to the fact thats its a relatively small operation with a small staff. It simply takes them longer to reply to people and theyre not alway able to answer the phone. I do not believe that its anything resembling a scam or a company on the edge willing to take you money down with it.

If you need immediate communication with a vender, you may want to check out another sponsor. But for quick service, youre gonna pay for it. However, if you can look past their slower response time due to being understaffed, and endure their possibly lethargic ship times, you can score a good quality set of rotors at a hell of a bargain.

*This is from what ive read aboutd WD, not my personal experience with them. Take it with a grain of salt.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they finally got in touch with me, it seems that its not a scam, but they should of told me that they didnt have them in stock, that way i could of known how long it was going to take... I'll let you guys know if they call me back like their suppose to.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
how does Bendix compare to Brembo blanks?
I'll chime in eventhough I purchased my pads and rotors from the other vendor. Brembo blanks are cast by a variety of other suppliers. So don't be surprised if you turn the rotor over and it doesn't say Brembo. Mine were cast by Wagner. Brembo confirmed this fact. Brembo receives the castings, machines them and sells them to businesses like this. Secondly Axxis pads although quiet and pull the car down well dust really freaking bad! I wouldn't recommend these pads to anyone who wants clean wheels after 3 days of driving. Save yourself some frustration and get Hawk pads.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

do you have rotors in stock, slotted only, if not, whats the lead time? and whats the price for slotted only rotors, no pads?
Old 06-06-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Resident

It was slow when I ordered but I was in no hurry to change my brakes. Came home one day and it was like xmas. Please reply bake when you have some time. z284u2try@aol.com
Old 06-07-2005, 02:35 AM
On The Tree

So you're happy with it overall z284u2try? I really need some new rotors (my car shakes horridly when I brake) and this seems like the best deal but these problems in communication and such are scaring me ;x
Old 06-07-2005, 02:50 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Covet
So you're happy with it overall z284u2try? I really need some new rotors (my car shakes horridly when I brake) and this seems like the best deal but these problems in communication and such are scaring me ;x
I already turned my stock rotors once, which is all they have in them. I get back from Afghanistan, the rotors are again needing replacement (wife had to get used to engine braking down the hills from the house ). So, I pm, then call, Brian IIRC tells me tomorrow will have them, no problem will call tomorrow and order. That was 16 May I believe, maybe a day +/-. Charged the 18th, and received this email:

Linda Rizzo
to me
More options May 18
Dear, CHARLES TRAYER

Re: Order Number WDPQ8549

Thank you for your purchase from Wholesale Direct Parts, INC. Your order Is processing and will ship shortly. You will recieve an Email from UPS when the package has been recieved by them. Please look over the attached invoice and If you find anything wrong please let us know via Email so we can make the correct changes. Thank You for your order and we hope your experience with our company was a pleasant one.

The Wholesale Direct Parts Team.

Well, as the date says, that was 18 May, and no news or email, or reply to posting. Will also post up in the Sponsor feedback section. Not sure it will help since the last fiasco of a sponsor not answering the call of their duty and the lack of support to resolve the issue before the Shop owner was evicted... Anyway, will be calling again tomorrow, for the umpteenth time. Its not like my brakes are going to become true on their own!

FWIW, from reading 90% of those rec'ing their brakes they love them, but the wait is what sucks.

Charlie
Old 06-07-2005, 02:34 PM
12 Second Club

how much without the pads?
Old 06-07-2005, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

CAT3 what was the name on the order I will look It up for you ? This Is Brian
Old 06-07-2005, 04:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

I've left a message w/Brian to get in touch w/me by EOB today concerning all of this. Hopefully he'll be able to get back to me and we can get this whole communication thing worked on.

EDIT : I just got off the phone w/Brian, and everything seems in order. CAT3, your order is en route, PM me if you need more details.

If you all need to get in touch w/WD in a timely fashion, they request that you give them a call at (714)666-8585. They don't get on the board as much as some of the other sponsors, I think we've all noticed that. Yet, after talking with Brian and a couple satisfied customers I don't think there has been any issues with shipment or customer service as of yet.

I myself talked to Brian about purchasing a set of rotors from him today as well, so rest assured if I am going to get my product, you all will too!

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 06-07-2005 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:13 AM
Launching!

I just ordered mine yesterday, Brian was more than helpful and is trying to get me my rotors before I have a function to be at, next week. he went out of his way for me and Im hoping to get my rotors on tuesday. thanks brian.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

called today and left my #
Old 06-09-2005, 10:35 PM
TECH Regular

Guys you know the sets I had In stock they are gone so If you call nd order please allow 10 business days for delivery. Our vendor cannot keep up with the supply. We appc the orders.

Wholesale Direct Parts
Old 06-09-2005, 11:03 PM
12 Second Club

So does this mean the sale is over because I hope not?!?! my g/f plans to get me some for my birthday and would really love to order- What are means of payment also? Credit Cards? Personal Checks? Business Checks? PayPal?
Old 06-10-2005, 01:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much for just the rear rotors?
Old 06-11-2005, 09:46 AM
TECH Resident

What about the #%$&ing brake pads I posted. Why no reply to me. Actually I am not very happy over all guys pads seem shitty. Not sure if they are deffetive or what. B4 this set I was running a powerslot rotor from thunder with a hawk bad and never had a problem with them. Thinking I made a mistake trying to save some money.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Launching!

Can you pm me a price for just the rotors?
Old 06-11-2005, 11:44 PM
TECH Regular

I too would like prices just for the rotors. T

Quick Reply: Cross Drilled Slotted High Performance Brake Rotors And Pads Kit 299.00 Shipped Save$